I Hate You pt 2

-present time-

He haunted me. My apartment was clean. I absolutely hated it, I just wanted someone to purposely spill water on the floor and break the glass to piss me off.

It's been 2 years, yet I still crave for someone to wrap their hand around my neck after he pissed me off. I feel so empty, I needed someone to fill the void. I needed *him*. No I couldn't, we were so toxic. Yet why was I craving him?

I couldn't get his image out of my mind. His muscular body, his naturally white wavy hair. His pale skin, his tattoos on his bicep. His stupid fucking emerald eyes. Before I knew it, I grabbed my things and ran out of my apartment. Why did he have my heart? It's been 2 years. That stupid bitch.

I hopped in my car and drove off. Once I reached the destination, I sighed. "Do I really want to do this?" *Yes*, I hopped out of my car. All I wanted was to hear his voice, *nothing else*. I made my way up to his apartment.

I breathed in, am I really ready to see him again? I shook my head and knocked on the door. I waited until I heard lighter footsteps on the other side, *huh?* The door swung open, revealing a petite blonde girl. I suddenly became sick, she was wrapped in a towel. Her hair smelled like strawberries. "Who the fuck are you?" Blondie asked, I shook off how much I wanted to punch her. "Naira Freeze, Is Hendrix here?" I asked, she looked puzzled. *Good, he didn't tell her who I was.* "Hendrix!" She shouted in a sickly sweet voice. I felt like someone was grabbing my heart and squeezing it.

"Yeah?" He came into view, he was shirtless. I stared at his abs, he has an 8 pack now. I made my way up to his face, he was smirking at me. My brows furrowed and then that's when I noticed it. His hair, his beautiful hair, it was dyed black! How could he do that? He ruined his beautiful white hair. His smirk grew as he looked at my angered face.

"Who is this?" Blonde bitch asked, he sighed, stepping foreword and purposely wrapping his arms around her tiny waist to piss me off. "Just an old friend." He buried his beautiful face into her neck, making her blush. Before I knew it, I was already heading towards my car. I can't believe he dyed his stupid hair. My veins coursed with anger. I slapped my steering wheel, hard. A beep blared through the cold night air. Fuck you Hendrix Carter.