I Hate You pt 4

-Naira's POV-

It's been exactly a week since I showed up at his stupid apartment. *Why the fuck was that blonde there?* I sighed, his hair was black. Did that stupid idiot think it looked good? He must be blind. He looked so stupid. I even bought color remover right after I saw him, so I could throw it at his face.

I sighed as I sat down on my grey couch. I was waiting for the pizza I ordered 20 minutes ago. I sighed, "I can't get his stupid smug smirk out of my head." Did he dye his stupid hair on purpose? The motherfucker, if he did, I'm kicking his ass. A knock echoed throughout my tiny apartment. *Must be the pizza* I smiled as I answered the door. I was hungry.

My smile immediately faltered. "You're not pizza!" I whined as I stared at his stupid black hair. "Nope, I'm Hendrix." He smirked, his hands were in his pockets. I kept staring at his black hair. "One second." I huffed, before I slammed the door in his face. I giggled as I ran to my bathroom. "Ah there it is." I smiled, running back to the door. I opened it, "hey what the fu-!" I cut him off, throwing the color remover at him. "Ow!" He caught it, after it hit him in the stomach.

"What's this? A pregnancy test?" He stared at the box, looking at it cutely. "No you fucking idiot! It's color remover!" I huffed, he stared at me for a minute. "Let me guess, I can't talk to you until I put this on my head?" He tilted his head to the side. I nodded, "you are correct, sir." His green eyes turned a shade darker. "Sir?" He tsked, "shut up! No talking until you remove that stupid color off of your damn head!" I pulled him into my apartment and straight into the bathroom. I missed feeling his skin, it was so warm and smooth.

I mixed the color removing solution. We were silent but it was not awkward. I missed him so much. "You have one of the most rare hair colors in the world, yet you dye it!" I huffed, what an idiot.

I felt two muscular arms wrap around my torso. His head was nestled in the crook of my shoulder. I was so distracted, I didn't notice that he dipped his entire hand in the color removing solution. "You idiot!" I screeched, he chuckled, sending vibrations through my whole body. "I want to mix it with my hand." He said, I could hear the smile in his voice. "I hate you." I huffed as he kissed my ear, making my face bright red.

"You mean the opposite and you know it." He sighed, pouring the solution all over his head without warning. "My bathroom!" I screeched and turned around to glare at him. He gave me a cheeky grin, rubbing the solution into his scalp. "Wanna know why I dyed my hair black." He tilted his head to the side, I glared at him in response. "Just to see your reaction." He chuckled as my jaw dropped.

"You ruined your beautiful hair! For a goddamn reaction?" My voice was too high for my liking, he brought it out of me. "Yeah pretty much." He sighed, he stopped rubbing the solution into his scalp. His hands were all black. Oh god, I stared at his hands. "Don't you dar-" before I could finish my sentence, I felt his slimy hands rub all over my face. "HENDRIX!" I screamed as his hands cupped my face. "Yeah?" He asked, "I'm going to beat your ass." I growled out.

"Ooo so scary." He chuckled "I guess you're just going to have to shower with me." He smirked. The thought sent shivers down my spine.

Hendrix Carter, you're going to be the death of me.

Hey sorry if there's any mistakes in these! I don't really edit them haha, if I wrote a book though I would edit them:).