A Battle Before The Exams - Uncle Guy

Start from the beginning

'Naruto, you're jealous of all the attention Sasuke is getting, aren't you.' I thought with a frown.

Naruto growled and ran at Lee, "Everyone keeps saying, Sasuke, Sasuke, all the time! It's so annoying!" Naruto shouted, swinging his fist at Lee.

Lee merely tapped Naruto's palm which sent him to the ground, Naruto placed his hands on the floor and swung his legs at Lee. Lee bent down, he kicked Naruto's foot causing him to spin around and end up hitting a wall...knocking him unconscious. 'He took out Naruto in a matter of seconds.' I was shocked. Lee stood upright, not even fazed by fighting with Naruto.

"I have something to say. I think you are absolutely no match for me. Because, among the Hidden Leaf, I'm the strongest now." Lee stated.

I looked over at Sasuke, worried of his choice. "Interesting. Fine, I'll do it, I'll fight you." Sasuke smirked.

I glanced at the clock, 'We don't have time for stupid games, we need to get going.'

"Stop, Sasuke!" Sakura shouted. "We don't have enough time, there's only 30 minutes left till registration ends!"

"He's not going to listen..." I muttered, knowing the stubborn Uchiha well enough now.

"Don't worry. It'll be over in 5 minutes." Sasuke said what Naruto said before getting knocked out.

Sasuke ran at him, Lee disappeared and reappeared behind Sasuke. He swung his leg at Sasuke who ducked, Sasuke crossed his arms in front of his face, guarding himself. Lee made a hand sign and kicked Sasuke in the face. Sasuke flew back, landing five feet away with a loud thud.

"Sasuke!" Sakura shouted.

I examined Lee's chakra. It was different than most ninjas. His was large, but from what I've seen, he can only use Taijutsu efficiently. 'Lee's used mere taijutsu to get around Sasuke's guard. He's strong. He could've only done that if was a Taijutsus expertise... Like Uncle Guy.' Sasuke's chakra moved into his eyes, I gasped, 'Sasuke... You're using it...'

"Sharingan." Sakura spoke my thoughts.

Sasuke ran at Lee again, right away he was thrown back by Lee's foot kicking him under his chin.

"That's right. My technique is neither Genjutsu or Ninjutsu." Lee said as he ran towards Sasuke. "It is mere Taijutsu!"

They kicked and punched each other nonstop, only Lee wasn't getting injured. Sasuke was, and badly. Sasuke guarded himself, either way Lee found a way around his guard. He kicked Sasuke under the chūnin sending him flying, Lee appeared beneath Sasuke. The strands of bandages around Lee's arms started coming off, fear for Sasuke filled me to the brim. I ran to Sasuke just as a small spinning wheel was thrown at the bandages, which were now stuck to the wall. I caught Sasuke in time, my legs skidding across the floor.

"That's as far a it goes, Lee!"

My hand brushed across Sasuke's cheek, "Are you okay, Sasuke? Does your cheek hurt?" I asked.

He turneed away with a nod. Frowning I placed my hands on his back, shutting my eyes I concentrated and pushed a small amount of my chakra in his body.

"There. You should be better in a few minutes." I said.

"Thanks.." Sasuke muttered quietly.

I shook my head, "don't thank me yet, thank me when we go to registration." I said.

"Hey!"

Naruto!

"Hey, um, that thing is a turtle, right?" Naruto asked.