Chapter 11.

-Farah's POV-

I woke up today with a severe headache. I can't seem to comprehend how everything suddenly went wrong during past couple of days. Lucas messed up too much and broke Aya's heart within.

Aya. She's upset with me and she has every right to be. It is my fault but I couldnt get myself to tell her, hoping that what Ethan told me was all a lie. I left the dorm room early to meet up with Ethan. It was just a tradition we had. We both meet up early whenever we have extra time before our first class.

I flashbacked to the first day we met. "I don't date." I remembered what he said. I came to a realization that I love him so much and I cant imagine how my life will be without his presence. Even though we haven't been together for too long, we've grown too close.

I headed for my locker to see Ethan standing by it. As soon as he saw me, he took me into his arms. I felt safe as I cherished this moment in his arms and admired his cologne that engulfed me.

"Good morning love. You look rather tired." Ethan greeted.

"Good morning. I'm pretty sure I have a terrible headache. I would've mistaken it with migraine." I replied.

He gave me gentle kiss on the forhead. "Everything will be just fine. Trust me."

I gave him a forced smile. "I do trust you." He smiled shyly during the moment of silence before I broke it again. "Aya and I are not on good terms since Lucas sent her the cursed text. She kind of figured out I knew this was going to happen. Everything is not fine Ethan." I sighed, feeling tears about to well up in my eyes and my throat tighten.

The bell rang.

"Come on baby, We have this class together." Ethan said, obviously re-thinking what I just confessed.

"Yeah, we do have that class with Lucas and Aya as well. Just great." I muttered sarcastically.

We reached class at the same time Aya did. She looked okay, but I just know she was far away from having stable emotions. It is unbelievable how well she can shut down her emotions and pretend she was okay.

Ethan saluted her with a tight hug, and she replied it with a wide sincere smile, but I can still figure out that part of it was forced. She looked towards my direction and I gave her an apologetic smile. She stared blankly at me for seconds then quickly came over towards me and embraced me into a tight hug which I gladly replied.

Aya broke the hug first and said "I can't stay mad at you for too long, bunny."

Ethan chuckled at our cheesiness. He came over beside me and rested his arm on my shoulder. "There, my favorite girls are back."

Aya and I both gave him cheeky smiles and walked to class.

We entered consequently one after another with teeth-wide grins. They were soon wiped off our faces when we saw Lucas sitting at the end of the class with Nadine clinging to his side smirking as she saw us. Aya stood hesitantly as Nadine was currently occupying her seat. I ushered for her to sit beside me and Ethan until the devil (a.k.a Nadine) disappears.

We headed for our usual seats which were just by luck in front of Lucas's. Aya and Ethan sat on each side of mine. However, while we were getting seated, I noticed Nadine giving Aya a wink. I shot Aya a curious look and she looked at me nervously and then looked away.

The whole day passed quite quickly. Aya and Nadine shared several other weird glances whenever they cross paths in the hallways, but I decided to just ignore. I'll pressure Aya into telling me later.

Aya and I were having a chat near our lockers when we saw Ethan heading towards our direction.

"So, what is my sexy lady doing tonight?" He blocked my view of the locker.