Chapter 3.

-Farah's POV- 

I kept struggling to leave the cafeteria for another ten minutes at least, with Ethan's muscular hands surrounding me all the way. At that moment I just wanted to stop everything happening around me and melt in his arms. I inhaled the smell of his heavenly cologne, and I wished I would smell it for the rest of my life. The warm heat of his body calmed me down as we watched Lucas step into the nurse's room, leaving us both with the million thoughts running through our minds.  

After another ten minutes, Lucas opened the door for us to come in.

I looked over at the bed, and there I found Aya up, smiling at us weakly. I rushed over at where she was and hugged her. 

"What is wrong cupcake? What happened to you?" I asked her quickly. 

She nodded over at the nurse, signaling for me to ask her. 

The nurse seemed like a sweet woman. She looked like she was in her mid-thirties. 

"What is your name dear?" She asked warmly. 

"Farah." I replied, worried. 

"Does Aya have any medical conditions that may cause this fainting?" She said. 

"Yeah, Aya has been diagnosed with Type I diabetes since 5th grade." I said confused. 

"Very well. This answer clears up the situation." She smiled. "Your friend fainted because of the lack of glucose level in her blood. I have her a glucagon injection that will raise it to the average." 

"Oh thank you so much." I thanked her, then turned to Aya. 

"Next time when I tell you have breakfast with me, DON'T TURN ME DOWN!" I playfully shouted at her. She laughed and hit me on my arm. 

"Are you feeling okay now Aya?" The nurse asked her sweetly. 

"Yeah Im good." She crawled out of the bed. 

"Feel free to come around anytime you don't feel good kids." She said and waved at us goodbye. 

As soon as we left the nurse's office and jumped over Aya's shoulder. 

"What the hell are you doing Farah?" She shouted while laughing. 

"How dare you do this to me!" I exclaimed. "Do you know how scared you made me?" 

"I'm sorry I have diabetes!" She said sarcastically. 

I suddenly heard laughing from behind us, so we turned to see Lucas and Ethan laughing at our stupidness. I narrowed my eyes at them, and I saw Aya giggle.

"What are you two laughing at?" I asked raising a brow. 

"You two are hilarious." Lucas said, his face turning red from all the laughing. 

"Lucas." Aya glared at him. 

"You can call me Luke." He winked. 

"Why should we?" I told him. 

"Because I said so." He replied. 

"Come on guys, We already missed our last class, all thanks to Aya." Ethan said. She glared at him. "So how about you go to your dorm and we meet you in the Starbucks nearby around 8?" He suggested. 

"Great!" Aya grinned. 

"Sure." I mumbled. 

"We'll see you soon then." Lucas waved. 

We left the boys and went to our dorm room. I unlocked the door and went straight to our room. I threw my bag on the bed and layed down completely, Aya following me. 

"This has been a very eventful day, if I must say." She said. "It's the first time I've ever fainted because of diabetes. Maybe breakfast is important after all." 

"Of course!" I commented. "Are you sure we made the right decision by accepting Ethan's offer?" I asked worriedly. "I mean we've only known the guys for about two days, should'nt we have waited a little bit?" I continued. 

"I don't think so," She replied. "The guys practically saved my life today, that sure does mean they care at least a little bit." She smiled assuringly. "Stop worrying about every single thing, just let everything be the way they are supposed to be." 

"Yeah, maybe I have to stop worrying too much." I said, mostly to myself. 

"It's ten past four PM now, I think we should rest a little and then get ready to meet the boys." She suggested. 

"I really need to sleep now." I stated in a matter-of-fact way. 

"Okay, I'll set the alarm for six, sounds good?" She asked, shutting the curtains. 

"Sounds good." I repeated, smiling. 

I shut my eyes and wished I would get some deep sleep before the alarm rings. 

"Ethan, oh my god, what is this?"  I exclaimed, looking at the amazing snowflake ring that popped out of the red velvet box. 

"This is the least I can do, to show you how much I love you." He said, smiling warmly. 

"I love you so much Ethan." I said looking into his chocolate brown pools. 

"I love you so much more Farah." He replied as he slid the ring into my ring finger, then kissed the palm of my hand. 

He got up from being on one knee, to completely standing up. He tilted my head with one finger so I was looking through his eyes."This, Farah, is our promise ring. I promise you, that you are, and will be, the first and last woman I fall for. You will be my special girl, forever and always. Ypu have to promise me that you will wear this as long as I and you both live." 

"I promise." I said, stunned. 

He leaned in to kiss me, but I went for it and kissed him first. The kiss was sweet, full of  passion and love, full of emotions that teleported between the both of us. We continued to move our lips in sync, until he pulled back for breath. Instead of kissing me again, he hugged me tight, as if he never wanted me to leave. 

"I need you Ethan. I need your presence to live." I said. 

"I would never dare to leave your side Farah. Never in a million years." He smiled. 

The dream was interrupted by the sound of Aya's annoying alarm. I groaned as I fluttered my eyes open. 

"Having a good dream?" Aya smirked.

"Why are you up so fast?" I asked her ignoring the question. 

"Don't try to run away from my interrogations." She said, trying to sound serious. "I never knew you sleep-talked. Who is the lucky guy that you love and need to live?" She giggled. 

"My dreams are non of your business." I poked my tongue out. 

"Whatever you say big guy." She said nonchalantly. "Go get ready, it's already seven thirty." 

"Seven thirty?" I shouted. "Didn't you set it for six?" 

"I did, but your lazy ass wouldn't get up so I set it again to remind myself to wake you up." She laughed. 

"Oh how much I hate you." I narrowed my eyes at her. 

"Ethan is waitinggggg." She sang. I threw a pillow at her. 

Ethan my ass.
_________________________

Author's Note:

This won't be long. 

Hope you liked the chappie, vote and comment, tell your friends, another one tomorrow. 

Also don't forget to read @NadoONOFF's horror series :) 

Bye!! 

-Aya<3.