Prologue.

Prologue.

-Farah's POV-

"Wake up lazybum!" Aya shouted as she exited the bathroom. She obviously was excited for college, especially that we got accepted at the same college and were studying the same subject, business and administration. The good thing about being in college in LA is that I had my bestfriend with me, and that we share the same dorm room too.

"Let me sleep for 5 more minutes." I groaned.

"No I won't." She said. "Classes start in 30 minutes, so we have to be ready as fast as we can."

"Can't they wait a little bit?" I grumbled as I left the bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Nuh-Uh." She replied. "You better make that fast, I already took a shower, so i'll get ready and pick you an outfit while you take yours."

"Sounds good then." I yawned.

After I entered the bathroom and closed the door, I stripped out of my yellow pajamas and turned on the shower. The hot water was perfectly running on my back, just as I needed it to be. As soon as I finished, I rinsed my hair, wrapped myself in my favorite pink towel, and exited the bathroom. I glanced at my bed and saw the outfit Aya put for me.

She set a cute white shirt that had pink flowers shaped as a heart, some grey skinny jeans and my pink vans. I was satisfied with the choice because I didn't want to wear something too fancy to college, especially on my first day.

I slipped into the clothes and decided to let my brown hair flow freely down my back. It was usually my signature hairstyle because as soon as it dries, it forms cute little curls at ends that reached my middle back.

I applied some simple makeup, just a thin line of black eyeliner, mascara, and pink lipgloss that complemented the outfit.

I exited the room to call out for Aya. I found her sitting on the couch wearing a black and white striped long-sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, a black converse. She had curled her short hair and put a cute white bow in it, and hadn't put alot of makeup just like I did just a thick, perfectly-drawn eyeliner and some mascara, in addition to some lipgloss.

After we were finally ready, we left the dorm room and headed towards the campus. I was really excited to study business, as it was mine and Aya's favorite subject in school. We even have future plans to open a shop of our own, but that needed alot of work ahead.

Our first class taught us the ethics of business as an introduction. At first Aya and I put our full attention into what the teacher was saying, but as soon as a group of guys entered the room, they were our only focus.

I couldn't tear my gaze away from the guy with perfectly-styled black hair. I felt my heart melt when I saw him smile at some joke his friend said. The way his eyes narrowed as his teeth showed was just adorable. He seemed to notice me staring at him so he winked at me and smirked which caused my cheeks to turn into a deep red color due to the embarrasment.

I glanced over at Aya and she wasn't any better than I was. She was also staring at the tall guy with messy blonde hair. He was definitely gorgeous, so she had all rights to gaze. He also glanced at her and shot her a wink not so different than mine. She turned away instantly so he wouldn't see her blushing.

"Who are these guys?" I whispered to her.

"I haven't seen them around in the morning, but they are definitely sexy." She smirked as she looked at them with the corner of his eye.

"Maybe we will see them at lunch today." I thought loudly.

"Who knows." She said back.

The class finally came to an end and after a few more classes we were off to lunch. We sat at a table in the corner of the cafeteria and I talked to her about my cousin Camila who was getting married during our vacation in two months to a tough guy she was forced to marry. Aya and Camila were actually good friends from back when we were still in high school in Illinois, so we decided to attend the wedding to comfort her.

As I munched on my bag of chips, I noticed the guys entering, and I also noticed that the guy with black hair had a girl attached to his hand for dear life. Her height was average, definitely not considering the silver heels she wore, in addition to the strapless, glittery blue, mid-thigh dress. She looked pretty if I must say, but there was something in her eyes that said she was up to no good.

"Who's the chick with the crush of yours?" Aya said and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know, and I don't care, for now." I replied, not looking at her.

"I like the for now you added." She smirked.

"I hate you." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I love you, too" She said with a fake high-pitched voice.

We sat eating in silence until I saw Aya's eyes widen.

"What's wrong?" I told her.

"Look who's coming towards us." She said, still with wide eyes.

I looked to my side and found the guys heading to our table.

I didn't see that coming.

_________________________

Author's Note:

Hello lovely readers! :)

Hope you liked the prologue..

I am sorry if it looks boring until now but I promise there is still alot more to come :)

I also have to thank my bestfriends, Farah and Nadine (which are the names of the characters if you haven't noticed) for helping me write this story and come up with the plot. I seriously owe you guys too much!!

Make sure to check out Nadine's account and read her horror series @NadoONOFF..

That's all for now, wait for more soon!

-Aya<3.