chapter 20 :stay away from him.............

Mulai dari awal

he showed his hand which has the keys........

manik : will you forgive me nandini.......?

nandini looked into his eyes.....she could clearly see that he was guilty and regretting....she wanted to forgive him.....but not this soon.........she took the keys from his hand and left the room..........while manik was hurt seeing nandini leaving the room but he knew he deserved this..he was angry at himself......he kicked his leg on the door to vent his anger.......

manik : damn you manik malhotra........

he too walked out of the room trying to think of other ways of apology......but the sight he saw outside was enough to wake up the green eyed monster in him.......to say that he was angry looking at it would be an understatement.......he was hell angry......he was burning with rage.......i mean come on which sane person would be calm after seeing his wife in someone's arms.............

how....? lets go back a little while........

nandini came out of the room only to be dashed into someone.......she was ready to meet the cold hard floor when the person  caught her in his arms to stop her from falling.......but to his bad luck.......manik saw him.........

now coming to the present...........

manik was going towards them when he saw nandini coming out of his arms and walking away from there muttering a sorry...........while the person smiled at her retreating figure........manik fisted his hands and was ready to grab his collar.........when cabir messaged him to come to class.........

he thought to deal with him later and left to class.........

in class..........

manik was sitting with fab3 in the back bench while nandini was seated with navya in the front bench........aryaman , sana and abhi did not came today as they had some urgent work.......

meanwhile the principal came in........

principal : good morning students......i need to introduce you all to some one........come in.......

he said gesturing a boy to come in.......the boy entered earning dreamy looks of the girls and curses of boys........while nandini was little shocked to see him as he was the one who saved her from falling......while manik's anger started increasing second by second............

principal : meet him.....your new professor......karan thakkar......he is a renowned musician both in rock and classical music.........it is space's honor to have him teach our students........

it is space's honor to have him teach our students

karan : thank you sir.......but it is an honor for me to work with space........

principal just smiled at him and left from there...........while all were just gaping at him.......they mistook him to be a student.........he chuckled seeing their looks and looked around and his eyes finally came to a stop on nandini who was looking at him with shock.........he just winked at her while she widened her eyes looking at him........

karan : so guys....i am your new professor......though i am not that much of a famous musician i will guide you all whenever and wherever i can.........i know many of you bunk their music classes but do give a try to my class........i am sure i wouldn't bore you out.......

he said playfully.........nandini smiled at his cheerfulness as even she used to be this cheerful years back before that incident..........while manik thought that nandini was smiling at karan which made him pre pone his murder plans for karan........

soon the class got over and all started leaving the class fab3 too walked out.......only manik nandini and navya were present in the class...........

nandini was about to leave when manik held her hand.......seeing him navya decided to give them some lone time........after navya left manik held nandini's waist and pulled her closer making her bang into his chest..........

manik : why the hell were you smiling at him.....with me you never smile.....but you can smile with any one else........how dare he hold you........i am not going to leave him........

nandini understood he was talking about karan but she just kept quite............

manik : oh so you are again back to the ignoring game........why can't you forgive me......i apologized right......damn it ......fine you don't want to talk right......but listen one thing stay away from him...........

nandini : why the hell are you interfering in my life.......did you forget about our contract or what.......

manik : contract....contract contract......i am sick and tiered of listening to this.....come with me.........

he said and dragged nandini with him.......soon they reached their penthouse.........manik took nandini to his room and went to search something in his cupboard........he finally got hold of it and came back to nandini..........

manik : because of this contract only all this is happening right.........you said it right i have no rights to interfere in your life according to this contract......i was the one who messed it up na so i will be the one who will make it alright too........

saying this took the contract papers and tore them apart.......nandini gasped seeing manik tearing their contract.........after literally shredding the papers manik looked at nandini with a different kind of shine in his eyes........he pulled her towards himself........he was standing so close to her......his breath was fanning on her lips sending shivers down both their spines.........nandini closed her eyes in anticipation........

manik ( whispered ) : now there is no contract between us.......from now on we are husband and wife for a life time......and i have every right on you........listen to this loud and clear MRS.NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA........you are only mine.......my wife......and i will not allow any other male species to roam even a meter close to you.........only i have the right to touch you......make you smile........only me........and if any one tries to do so they will have to face manik malhotra's wrath............

saying this he left the room.....leaving nandini surprised....shocked......confused what not.......

___________________________________________________________

so how was the update........?

couldn't bring manik's past in this chapter.....so it will be revealed in next chapter........?

how many of you liked manik's possessiveness😉.........?

how was karan wahi's intro.......?

next chapter will be updated coming Saturday as i am busy this week.........

do vote comment and follow🙏..........

if you guys give me a good response i will try to post it soon😜.......

with love.....

Devils_symphony💖......