Part - 9 (You care...but why?)

Start from the beginning

Rudy looked at Om suspiciously... But before he could ask further... Om spotted Gauri. Taking it as an opportunity to avoid Rudra's questions Omkara said...

Om - Oye... Teri investigation khatam ho gayi ho toh kaam ki baat kar le??? Woh Rahi Gauri

(Oye.. if your investigation is over... Can we start planning for our mission?? Gauri is sitting there)

Rudra nodded...

but suddenly something strikes him...

Ru(in mind) - OMG...!!! Am I dreaming??? O addressed Gauri by her name... 😱😱😱😱 Damn...why didn't I noticed this earlier... Even in the morning... He didn't use the word "piddi"... He said "Gauri".... What happened to him??!!!

They both stood in front of Gauri who was still meditating...

(Gauri) *breathe in... *Breathe out...*breathe in... *Breathe out...

Om(in mind) - what the...!! Is she okay... Who does meditation in a coffee shop...???

Ru (to Om) - dekha... Isey kehte hai dedication... Plan banane ke liye dhyaan karne beith gayi...

(Did you see... Her dedication... She is doing meditation to make a plan...)

Om rolled his eyes at this statement...

Ru(to Gauri) - Gauri...Gauri... Hum aa Gaye... Aankhe khol...

(Gauri.... Gauri... We're here... Open your eyes)

Listening to Rudy's voice... Her eyes were shot opened... Looking at them she could tell that both were confused seeing her doing yoga in the middle of a coffee shop.... Omkara's presence was making her conscious... So avoiding his gaze she looked at Rudra and gestured him to sit down..

Ru(to Gauri) - Sorry Gauri...

Gauri looked confusingly at Rudra...

Gauri - Sorry??? Kis Khushi mein???

(Sorry??? Any special reason???)

Ru - Woh kal ke liye.... I know tu O pe gussa hai kyuki itni raat Ko woh tujhse Milne Gaye... Actually plan mera hi tha... But main aa nahi saka... Kyuki... You know Naa... I m afraid of heights...

(For yesterday night... I know you would be angry on O because he went to meet you late night... Actually it was my plan... But I couldn't come... Coz...you know Naa... I m afraid of heights..)

Om(in mind) - thank God you didn't come...warna pata nahi kya hota.

(Thank God you didn't come... Otherwise god knows what would have happened)

Gauri(in mind) - aise bakwas plans tere hi ho sakte hai... Tujhe toh main chhodungi nahi...

(These nonsense plans can be yours only... You have to pay for this...)

Ru - Why are you not saying anything...

Gauri (came to reality) - huh??? It's ok... don't be sorry...(taking a glance at Om) I forgot it... Now can we talk business??

Om(in mind) - why is she not looking at me...

Ru - haa... Tell us... What's your plan...

Before she could say anything... Someone said... "No need to make any plans"

The trio was hell shocked to see the owner of the voice...

OmRu exclaimed in fear... "Annika!!!"

But Annika wasn't alone... She was here with Shivaay...and now OmRuRi were hell confused...

Both Shivaay and Annika joined the trio... Shivaay ordered Coffee for all of them and now he was ready to explain everything to these confused trio who were looking at him and Annika as if they were watching Valak and Annabelle together....