all you wanted was love

Start from the beginning

"I knew that you'd call me out on it. For putting myself in danger, and putting her in danger by contacting her. But...it was nice to finally have someone want me. I finally found someone that wanted to be with me. And now she's gone."

"Spencer, you'll find someone. I promise, you will." I rest my hand on his shoulder, attempting to comfort him.

He shakes his head. "No. No one wants to be with me, no one will understand me the way she did."

There's already someone who does. You just don't see it...

The room falls silent for a minute before I speak up. "Can I brush out your hair for you?"

Spencer just shrugs, but I take it as a yes and fetch his hairbrush off of his dresser.

"Alright, on the floor." I sit down on the couch and point to the space in front of me on the floor.

Spencer hops off of the couch and crawls over, taking a seat in front of me.

Gently, I start to brush the knots out of his brown curls.

"Have you showered since...?" I try to ask.

Spencer shakes his head, disrupting my brushing for a second.

"Okay, well, we'll tackle that next. Maybe I can order us some food after and we can watch movies on my laptop?"

"Okay, that sounds good." He tells me.

I continue with my detangling, finishing up his hair with one last comb-through with my fingers.

"Okay, you're set to go take a shower," I rub his shoulders.

He doesn't move from his spot, just mumbles something. I can just barely make it out. "Will you come in with me?"

"Into...the shower with you?" I ask him.

Spencer stands up, turning around to look at me. He nods his head a little bit, flashing some unintentional puppy dog eyes.

"W-Why?" I feel my stomach gurgle.

"If you don't want to...it's okay. I just need to feel and give love right now," He looks down at the ground.

I'm sort of speechless. I can't get out any words. He wants to have sex?

He sighs, shaking his head. "Just...forget I said that. I wasn't thinking-"

"Okay," I nod. "If you're sure that's what you want."

He looks at me in shock, then nods. "I'm sure,"

Alright, Y/N... this could be the biggest mistake you'll ever make. And you have to sit and eat dinner with him and watch movies before you can go home.

Spencer holds out his hand to me and I take it, hopping off of the couch as he pulls me toward the bathroom.

Once we're in, he looks over my outfit, bringing his hands to the bottom of my shirt before backing off slightly. "Can I...?" He asks me.

"Anything you want Spencer, okay?" I tell him with a nod. "I'll tell you if not,"

He nods back and goes for my shirt again, pulling it up and over my head before tossing it aside. Then, he drops to his knees and unties my shoes, pulling them and my socks off before going for my pants.

He pulls my pants down and helps me out of them, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. The boy stays on his knees and peppers kisses just above the waistband of my underwear while reaching up behind me to undo my bra. I let it fall off of my shoulders and he tosses it away, looking up at me as he kisses my tummy.