𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. the one where spider-man knows peter

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི                CHAPTER 3.
࿐     ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵖⁱᵈᵉʳᵐᵃⁿ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ ᵖᵉᵗᵉʳ

  ࿐       ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵖⁱᵈᵉʳᵐᵃⁿ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ ᵖᵉᵗᵉʳ

   "SORRY! SORRY! I'M — I'M LATE — WOAH." Peter skidded to a stop in front of the group, his lacrosse bag dangling open and his bookbag hanging open, binders and stray papers threatening to fall out. "You have a lot of friends." He mumbled.

     He wasn't late. Actually, quite perfectly on time. But, he'd planned on being early to his first meeting with Stiles' non blood related family. Peter had never seen a group of friends so bound like this one, and getting to meet them was quite honestly a honor. It was like talking to the hottest guys in school — er, hottest guy and all his equally attractive friends.

   Stiles nodded, clapping Peter's shoulders and pulling him closer to very confused group. "Guys, Peter Parker. Peter Parker, the guys. Plus Lydia and Kira. He's the one who figured out the killer was on the team."

   Peter furrowed his brows. "Killer?"

   Lydia rolled her eyes. Was this the best idea Stiles really had, bringing a random kid into this? "Stiles, really? What happened to keeping it on the low? No offense to you, Peter."

  He shrugged. "No problem."

   Stiles shook his head. "No. He's worth the most. He needs to know that people are trying to kill him."

    The group watched Peter's reaction. And for some reason, he looked almost, used to having that said about him.

   "Peter, if you don't want to be apart of this, you can walk away. But if you want to help, you can't tell anyone about this. Stiles apparently didn't get that memo." Scott looked at the shorter boy, guaranteeing he'd turn around and walk away.

   Peter looked around the group. "How serious is this?"

   "Serious enough that I think we need to stop the game today." Stiles mumbled, his tone hinting that he obviously didn't want it to come to that. Didn't want it to come to involving so many people.

   Scott looked to his friend. "I'm not afraid."

   Kira nodded. "Neither am I."

   Stiles shrugged. "Yeah, well I'm terrified. I'm not even on the stupid list. These guys are professional killers. It's their profession! One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off. Who knows what else they have!" He exasperated, not fully in the mood for everyone's big hero personality.