𝐎𝐍𝐄. the one where he's on local television

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི CHAPTER 1.
࿐    ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵒⁿ ˡᵒᶜᵃˡ ᵗᵉˡᵉᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ

  ࿐      ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵒⁿ ˡᵒᶜᵃˡ ᵗᵉˡᵉᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ

"MY DAD ABSOLUTELY HATES HIM. THE WHOLE CIVILIAN JUSTICE THING? KILLS HIM. BUT PERSONALLY, I THINK THE GUY'S GOT THE RIGHT IDEA." Stiles Stilinski spoke with a shrug, walking beside his childhood friend and practical brother, Scott McCall.

It wasn't the most important thing happening at the moment, with the whole dead kid and bitten freshman problems arising. But Stiles was a sucker for Spider-Man and seeing him on t.v. last night had totally sky rocketed his mood.

Scott shrugged. "He's doing the same thing we are. Just different people."

Stiles nodded, fixating his hands on his backpack strap out of pure habit. "Very true. I wonder if he'd ever join the pack."

Scott arched an eyebrow. "Spider-Man? Dude, we don't wear costumes. He'd look kinda stupid."

Stiles turned to walk backwards in front of Scott, lifting a daring finger. "Hey— I told you, Spider-Man could never, and I repeat never, ever look stupid. The spider suit is part of him. And last night, that photo they had on the news of him? Is our best shot at figuring out who this kid is."

    After all, it was an aspiring dream of Stiles' to figure out who the Spider-Man was. Wouldn't that be the coolest? Figure him out, then be his best friend? Be Spider-Man's guy in the chair? It was ultimately more important to Stiles' than all of his school responsibilities — and his board stuffed full of theories would prove that.

The slim figure of Peter Parker sighed, their conversation fading as they continued down the hall. He hadn't meant to eavesdrop, not completely anyway. But with ultra hearing — it was inevitable that he heard some unwarranted things. But this was actually good things, and with a soft smile, he shut his locker, and followed the pair. Not that he was following Stiles, but more of the fact that he shared a first period with the sheriffs kid.

Peter was ecstatic that Stiles liked Spider-Man, that he supported him. It was nice to know that the entire world didn't completely despise him.

Or maybe it was the fact that it was Stiles.

Either way, seeing Stiles and Scott stop at a set of lockers, now in a new conversation with a freshman that Peter didn't recognize.

"What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me." The younger kid spoke, his annoyed expression enough to let someone know he wanted anything but to be with Scott and Stiles.