★MY SISSY! ( part 2)★

AmnaSaifi

Sissy!~~

I am writing this chapter! Well its not a poem! But sure it holds my feelings for you!~~

Well.... ~~ here i am writing this chapter to tell you how much i love you!~ how much you mean to me Amna! I know we are not biologically sisters! We don't have the same blood flow through our veins! But still you love me more than a biological sister would ever do! I am so thankful to god! For giving me a sister like you! A friend like you! And sometimes the way you become my unnie! So an unnie like you!~

I didn't liked anything in this shitty world other than Taeyong!/ as you know! You changed my heart completely! I always thought no one can come in my cold heart ever again other than him! But you just made me see that i was telling a lie to my own self!

All that i was and am and still will be... ~ is just a broken piece of shit! Nothing more than that!

I always loved you!~

Still love you!~

Will always love you!~

I know i am not that good person to deserve your love~
I know i am not that person who others can love easily!

//shit i am crying//

I am sorry for all the pains i have given you! ~

I always think one thing!~~

"It must be very hard for you to Love Me!~"

Sorry i am such a bitch that I am sure it is hard for you to love me and care for me!

I will always try my best and hardest to be that unnie that you wish to have!!

You make me complete! Please never leave me!~

★Note★

If i will be gone soon!~ Always take care of yourself!~ you are my everything! I love you the most!~
If i will not be here on this earth anymore! Then stay safe and happy! Cause your smile is my smile! If i will stop breathing someday!~ stay happy and goofy the way you are! Cause i love you that way!~ If my heart will stop beating someday~ just put a hand on your heart cause you have my heart with yours! If i will go to sky!~ look at the doves i will send to you to love and cherish you!~
I'll always love you even when i'll be gone!~~~~

A few words!~
From your unnie~

Di~