Chapter 31

Maisie

Shopping with Anna was really tiring. That girl can't wait for a second. I walked while pushing Taysa's baby stroller, where as Anna excitedly skipped from one shop to another.

I've never seen her so much excited about shopping. Although she went crazy sometimes but today, she was extremely energetic.

"Anna? Are you going to tell me now?" I finally asked.
"Tell you what?" She said while she checked out the clothes.
"Oh don't act so innocent. Tell me the real reason behind your excitement" I rolled my eyes while saying it.

She literally froze, hearing me. I smirked and raised my eyebrow at her suspiciously. Then she sighed and sat down on the bench near Taysa's stroller.

"Alex and I are going on a vacation. Well it isn't exactly a vacation but we are going to meet his family"
"That's great" I grinned.
"I want everything to be perfect"

I lightly slapped her head and scolded her for not telling me before. She only smiled sheepishly. We soon get back to work and selected some amazing outfits for her whole vacation.

I shopped for Taysa too. Baby clothes are so cute that it makes me to buy every single one of them.

Taysa was as energetic as ever. She melts everyone's heart there. People came and asked her name and blessed her. She only giggled and smiled.

Our bodyguards were doing there job amazingly but still I was pretty uncomfortable. I asked them to shop for themselves but they politely declined.

Half an hour later Alex came and joined us. They both looked so cute together.

After the whole shopping thing, we went to food court.

'I'm hungry as hell'

Handing Anna my baby, I went to the counter to give orders. Alex and Taysa were playing so I decided not to disturb them and waited for our orders.

Minutes later a group of boys came and stood behind me. They too placed there orders and went to a table, except one guy. I wasn't paying much attention to them so I casually waited there.

"Hi" I heard him. I looked at him and politely smiled, not wanting to be rude.
"Hello" I replied.
"Done shopping?"
"Oh yes. Finally" I laughed lightly.
"So...you're alone here?"
"No. I'm with my friends" I gestured towards Alex and Anna but he didn't even turned to look at them.
"Well come and join us. You can bring your friends too. We won't mind"

I stared at him in surprise. I again smiled and was about to decline him politely, when I heard Taysa's squeal.

I instantly looked at their direction and saw my husband, taking Taysa on his arm. Now I was shell shocked.

Taysa excitedly jumped on Lucifer's arm, as he walked towards me. His eyes turned dark and he glared at the boy.

On reaching me, he pulled me by my waist into a passionate kiss, showing everyone that I'm his. If I wouldn't have been so shocked, I would've returned it as passionately. But my mind stopped working and I blankly stared at him after he pulled away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion, tilting my head.
"I'm here to pick you. Let's go"
"But Anna-"
"Alex will take her" he cut me off and began pulling we with him. I then noticed the unknown boy gawking at us.

I stopped Lucifer and turned to him. Lucifer frowned at me and was about to say something, when I speak.
"Sorry. But I can't join you. But thanks for asking. And this is my husband Lucifer Knight and our daughter Taysa Knight. It was nice to meet you" I smiled at the guy whose eyes went wide hearing Lucifer's name.