Smol side story

THIS IS DEDICATED TO fuckingkami . They helped me find inspiration for this so yeah. XD I made a promise that I'd do this so here it is.

ENJOY~~~

~==========♡=========~

It was a normal day on the castle of lions. That is, as normal as it gets flying in space and defeating evil.

It was down time for the paladins and everyone was hanging out in the control room, just idly chatting with one another. Lance, Hunk and Pidge were gathered by the massive windows as they pointed at different things they saw floating in space. Shiro and Keith were recalling their times on earth with each other while Allura and Coran were going through the intergalactic species encyclopedia thingy.

It was nice.

Hanging out with friends and remenencing the good ole days.

Geez that makes me sound like an old coot.....

Carrying on!

The commander was sitting in a wheel chair in the side lines near a window, peering out the window before a shreik of surprise escaped her lips followed by a wet splatting sound coming from the other side of the window accompanied by tiny claw sounds scratching at the glass.

Team voltron immediately rushed towards their friend to look at the problem, only to be faced with a demonic cake like creature with burnt eyes and limbs as it was despratly clawing at the window as the ship passed by, leaving a large streak of frosting and scratches on the window. The cake wailed angrily in incoherent words, resulting in it sounding like demonic growling and screaming before it was left to drift off in space once more. Team voltron watching the entire scene with baffled expressions as it passed. The moment broken by the loud exclamation of confusion by our local mista Lancey Lance.

"WHAT THE QUIZNAK WAS THAT!?"

~THE END~

~===========◇========~

RIP DEMON CAKE.

XD HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED IT! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT SOON SO EXPECT IT TO BE OUT HOPEFULLY BEFORE NEW YEARS!!!!

AS ALWAYS!

PEACE OUT!!! ♡♡♡♡♡