"No I'm not" I tell her still looking at her as she closes the curtain.

"Whatever" She tells me and closes the curtain fast.

She walks out of the changing room in the cutest baby blue dress ever. Well it's not that beautiful but it looks amazing on her. It's a strapless dress, tight to the waist and puff from the waist down, and it's above the knee.

"What do you think?" She asks me rounding.

"It's- you're- you look... You look stunning" I tell her and look at her. She's blushing and looks down at the dress.

"Thanks"

She decides to take the last short she tried on and the baby blue dress. I see as the cashier checks them and the receipt os 88.56. I take my credit card out and pay the cashier and I look down at Emma and she hasn't realized that I already paid since she's looking for her credit card in her wallet. When she finds it and gives it to the cashier she sees that she already has a credit card in hand and shoots a glare at me. I swear that if glares could kill, I would be long dead.

"I love you too" I whisper when I see she's still mad as I grab the bags. She just huffs at me and keeps walking. She decides to go to the nearest Starbucks and I see her coming with a chocolate muffin in one hand and a dark coffee in the other. She hands me the dark coffee and starts to eat the muffin. Within minutes. No wait. Within seconds her muffin is over. I think it's period cravings. Weird. When we finish shopping at Clair's we decide to go eat since it's 2:45. I eat 2 mini pizzas but she'a eating a salad. That's even more weird. She usually doesn't care about how she looks. She likes to eat junk food. That's one of the reasons I love her.

"What got into you?" I ask her curios.

"Hm?" She asks me as confused as I am.

"You're eating salad. You never eat salad"

"Well.." She starts to tell me with her mouth full but swallows and continues. "I'm on my period and whenever I'm on my period I get extremely fat! So I always eat salad when on my period" She explains.

"That's stupid. You're super thin! You're like a needle! You don't need to stop eating what you like just because you fell fat" I tell her grabbing her hands with a concerned look.

"It's just a week Luke. Chill. And besides I probably shouldn't eat anything junk right now because of yesterday night"

"Mm. Was it because of the food?"

"No. Every time I get my period I usually throw up. It's normal for me"

"Oh" It's all I can say. I feel really bad for her. For every girl who has to go through this.

We finish shopping around 6 and head back to the hotel to leave everything in the room. I wait for Emma as she goes to the bathroom so we can head out to Time Square. When she comes out we start to walk put of the room and out of the hotel. When Emma sees the Disney shop in front of us she freaks out. She drags me in it and I see her picking out some stuffed Mickie's. When we go pay the cashier stays in shock. Emma grabbed Mickies, Minnies, Pultos, Donalds, Goofys, pjs, shirts, snowballs, and even a toothbrush! We get out of there with 3 GIANT shopping bags. I take them to our room while she waits for me outside the hotel. I place them on the floor and started to head outside, but I decide to go to the bathroom first. I was gonna walk out but something in the trash can catch my eye. I kneeled in front of the can and take it out. It was the box of a pregnancy test. I walk out of the hotel angry and worried at the same time.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask her grabbing her arm and I see a worried look on her face. "Why?" I ask her again when she stayed in silence.

"I- I.."

"What did it say?" I tell her even more curious.

"... It's positive" I tell her and I can fell my insides crashing down as she said those words.

"H- How is that possible? You're on your period"

"No I'm not.." Then it all made sense. The cravings. The throw up. Everything

"But we used protection"

"I don't know. I guess it broke. Don't worry I'm gonna abort" She looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Don't" It's all I manage to say

"What?" She looks at me in complete shock.

"Don't abort. We can give it in adoption, but we are not gonna abort okay?"

"Okay" She tells me and I kiss her. Gosh I'm so messed up

"I love you, I love you, I love you" I tell her when we pull away

"I love you too" She said and then broke down in tears. I pulled her against my chest trying to comfort her and in minutes she stopped crying. How am I gonna tell this to my father? How am i gonna explain it to her mother?