Finn looked at Mr Schuester, "yeah, Mr Schue, kids are busier than when you went here, we've got homework and football, and teen pregnancy, lunch," Spencer looked at his brother, "and then after school work,"

Mercedes looked at Mr Schuester, "can't Artie's dad just take him?" Mr Schuester crossed his arms over his chest again, "i can't believe how insensitive you're all being,"

"are you a team?" Quinn looked at Mr Schuester, "of course, but Artie understands, don't you, Artie?" Artie looked up from his legs, "oh.. of course,"

"it's cool," Spencer frowned noticing that everyone wasn't paying any attention to Artie, "anything that takes away our time from rehearsing doesn't serve the team,"

the bell rings as Spencer stayed in his seat when Santana looks at her boyfriend, "walk time to chemistry?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "uh, i can't i have to talk to Mr Schue, but later okay?"

Santana nods her head slowly when Spencer kissed her cheek, "love you," Santana half smiled at Spencer, "love you too,"

Spencer watched as Artie leans downwards towards his shoelaces, "let me help you out, buddy," Artie half smiled at Spencer, "thanks, Spence,"

Mr Schuester came towards the pair, "hey, i'm really sorry about how they all reacted, Artie," Artie looked down, "oh, it's okay, i'm used to it,"

"they just don't get it," Spencer bi onto his lip, "Artie, would it be okay if i came with you?" Artie furrowed his eyebrows, "you'd do that?"

Spencer patted his shoulder, "yeah, it will be absolutely awesome," Artie sent Spencer a smile before looking up at the teacher.

Mr Schuester looked down at Artie, "can I use the auditorium this afternoon to rehearse, Mr. Schue? Some of the band equipment's in there,"

Mr Schuester nodded softly, "sure," watching Artie roll away, Spencer bit onto his lip, turning towards Mr Schuester, "we really have to do something about this, Mr Schue,"

***

Spencer wrapped his hands around Santana's waist, kissing her forehead, when Samaria, Brooke, Micaela smiled at them, "i have something i'd like to say,"

Kurt put his hand up, when Mr Schuester looks at Kurt, "i want to audition for the wicked solo," Spencer smiled at Kurt, "Kurt, there's a high f in it,"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester frowning, "that's well within' my range," the new directions smirked, "well, i think Rachel's going to be fine for the female lead but i'm happy to have you try out something else, Kurt,"

Mr Schuester looked at Kurt, "and we'll make sure it's got a killer high note," the new directions frowned, "you tried,"

Mr Schuester looked around the choir room when Kurt took a seat as Spencer patted Kurt's shoulders, "anyway, i wanted to say something to you guys,"

he looked around the room, "i was a little disappointed at how you were all so willing to take the bus to get to sectionals, and make Artie," Mr Schuester motions towards Artie, "drive by himself with his dad,"

Spencer coughed, "and Spencer," Artie shot his friend a smirk, "we're a team, guys, we're in this glee club together,"

Mercedes looked at Artie, "Artie doesn't care, his dad drives him everywhere," Artie frowned, "i do care, it kind of hurt my feelings,"