Chapter 21: Visiting The Ole' Chaps

>Zayn's POV<

            "ZAYN!! Zayn wake you big lump of lard!! We have to go!!" I heard Lindsay yell, hitting me with a pillow. I then moaned back, "Lindsay. Just a couple of more minutes." Then I felt my body being pushed and I felt nothing till a hard pain hit me in the chest. "OW!!" I yelled. I then pushed myself up, and opened my eyes seeing Lindsay with her hands on her hips and a large smirk on her face. She then threw a shirt at me and said, "Get some ready. We are visiting Harry's friend in 20 minutes."

            She left the room, slamming the door. I smiled and looked down at myself, completely naked. I felt my face heat up and a I sprinted into the shower. I turned the knob to a high water heat, and the water shot down. I then stepped in, letting the hot water soak my hair and skin. After washing up my body, I slowly dried myself up and changed into my clothes, and ran out the door of the hotel room, and to the lobby, finding everyone waiting impatiently.

            Our van then pulled up in front, and we piled in quickly into the van, and luckily hadn't had any fans outside. Paul then stepped on the gas, and we zoomed off into the streets of Maui. Harry was in the front seat, giving directions. We reached the nice, white mansion, sitting in front of us when Paul had stopped the car. It wasn't as big as ours, but it was huge!!

>Nate's POV<

            We were greeted by the family living here and I was astounded how pretty their house was. "Will you boys please enjoy the house while we have the rest of dinner prepared." The mother said and we nodded, moving to the family room. I sat next to Liam and Niall, smiling at both of them. Then my phone started to vibrate and I took it out, receiving a withheld text from someone.

Unknown: I'm coming for you Mr. Hawke. You'll get the pain you deserve for stealing him from me.

            I felt myself get dizzy. Someone is after me. But who? I looked around the room, seeing if anyone in the room was playing games with me. But no one was on the phone. I shivered and then Liam's voice said, "You okay mate?" I looked at him, and gave him a fake smile. "I'm fine Liam. Don't worry." I reassured Liam, who nodded in reply. My phone vibrated again, and I looked at the screen, seeing the withheld text on my screen.

Unknown: I'm watching you. You'll get it soon.

            I looked around, seeing Harry's phone out, with a smirk on his face. He looked at me and I saw a glint in his eyes I never seen before. I got up quickly and said, "I'm going for a little walk. I'll be back soon." Niall then got up and said, "Can I come?" I shook my head 'no' and reply back, "Stay here. I just need to think right now." I opened the door and slowly walked down the street, the moon's light shining down on me.

(2 Minutes)

            I stopped at a 711 and got some snacks to get my mind off stuff, but I couldn't. Someone is out to get me and I was simply horrified. After leaving the store, I sat on the curb of the 711 and slowly ate. Could have it been Harry who was out to get me? Or maybe someone else in the band? When I threw my stuff into the trash, I started walking back. I took out my phone and texted my dad saying:

Me: Hey dad. I might be coming home soon so since I already have a lot of money, and my license, can you buy me a Skyline? I've always wanted one.

            I closed my phone and held it in my hand as I walked through the streets. It was a bit chilly and I wish I had Niall with me. I then opened my phone and texted Niall saying.

Me: Baby, I'm a minute away.

Niall: Okay boo. I'll be waiting. Oh and if you see Harry, bring him back with you. He rushed off trying to find you.