Chapter 25: Far Far Away

>Nate's POV<

I woke up, feeling better since my flashback from yesterday. "Morning you." A voice says. I look up to make contact with Niall's. I smile and he pulls me up close to him, and kisses me passionately on the lips. They slowly move in sync and it feels amazing as always. Our lips detach and he asks, "You feeling better my love?" I smile and put my head against his chest for a moment before a hyper and crazy Louis bursts though the door. "NATHAN AND NIALL!!" Louis yelled before jumping on top of us. We started laughing hysterically and I pushed Louis lightly off the both of us. I get up and say, "I'm going to take a shower." Then Niall ask, "Can I join you?" I roll my eyes and enter the bathroom, locking the door.

(15 Minutes Later)

I finally finished showering and I hear the footsteps in my room. "Niall?" I call out, but no answer. Then I look down at the bottom of the door and there was waiting a folded piece of paper. I stayed silent to see if anyone was still outside the door. I then put quickly put on my pants and bent down to get the folded paper. I slowly opened the letter and it read:

Nate,

If you as so much touch Niall again, your life and his will be at total risk. So meet me at the abandoned warehouse at 2674 Mayberry Dr. in Philadelphia. If you bring anyone else, you will be killed on the spot. Leave now, and don't talk to anyone at all. Don't even look at anyone. One mistake can cost you, your boyfriend, and your friends' lives. Also.... Don't make me wait.

So many thoughts are rolling through my mind. Should I blow it off or be serious about this. My boyfriend and my friends' lives could really be in danger. So there is one solution. I quickly exited the bathroom and grabbed a shirt from my drawer. I then quickly took out a piece of paper and wrote a quick note to him. I slipped it on my t-shirt, put my sneakers on and rushed down stairs with Unknown's letter in my butt pocket. I heard Zayn said, "Hey Nate-" but I passed him and got to the bowl where the keys where. I grabbed the keys to my dad's 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302, and rushed out the door and hopped in. I started the engine and it roared to life like a monster.

Then I heard a voice yell, "NATE!! WHAT ARE YOU-" then I pressed the petal all the way down, burning rubber and launching out of the driveway, and zooming down the road. I look back in the rear view mirror, Niall kneeling on the road and Liam, Lindsay, and Zayn next to him. I look back to the road and do a swift drift to the right.

(10 Minutes Later)

Worry still fills my stomach ad I keep thinking about Niall and the rest. They could be in danger already and I'm not there to defend them with my life. But they'll be fine in my father's arms right now. I keep focusing on the road and realize it has like no cars driving around. I look at the intersection that has a green light and I step on the gas a litter harder, and as I reach the intersection a black, window tinted Porsche Cayenne come storming at me. With no time to react, the mysterious Porsche hit the side of my car. Glass shattered and came at my face. My head hit the window next to me and my vision blurry, and I felt like I couldn't move.

Things became silent and then I heard the opening of doors. The sound of footsteps came my way and my body still wouldn't move my eyes half open. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, holding me tightly. I tried to move but then I yelped a little, feeling a needle enter the skin of my neck. I tried to resist but then the effects started kicking in. I felt numb and my senses going blank. I then felt the darkness welcome me.

>Niall's POV<

I don't know how long I've been sitting on the street. I just wanted Nate to come back. Who knows where he could be? "Hey Niall." I look up and its Josh's smiling face. I try to smile, but I can't. My baby could be in danger. He looks at me and says, "Well I have to get going. I have some stuff to take care of. I nod and then watch him step into his matte black, all black 2011 BMW M3 and drive off in the same direction Nate was going. Then I hear another voice say, "Niall!! Look at this!! Maybe this is why he left!!" I look towards the voice and it is Harry. He hands me a piece of folded paper. It's Nate's handwriting.