Chapter 29: A Storm Is Approaching

>Nate's POV<

                We a drifting on hairpin turns, jumping, and swerving past cars. The rain has gotten denser and the amount of thunder and lighting is scaring the living daylights out of me but I have to make it to New York in first place or else it'll be the end of Niall and me. Then a flash of lightning strikes and then glass starts flying at me. I swerve and cover my face from the glass. I look over and it's Josh's henchman, with a pistol in his hand. He swerves into my backside and I spinout and slam down on my brakes, almost hitting a car on oncoming traffic. Drew pulls up and says, "You okay?" I look at him, almost out of breath and say, "Yeah. Let's keep going." I get back to gear 1 and launch back on to the right side of the road.

                I'm going to get him and Josh for all this crap. Seriously I don't know what has twisted Josh's mind but he is definitely gone on the crazy side. All just to have Niall with him he put a 10 Million dollar warrant on my freaking head. Natalie comes up on screen and says, "Nate. There is a quick repair shop a few miles from here to get the car quickly repaired." I nod and look at Drew and he nods, confirming I don't know what but we continue driving onwards. Lightning slicing through the sky and rain falling relentlessly.

>Josh's POV<

                I wake up to the ringing of my phone. I pick it up and answer a, "Hello?" The other voice on the phone says, "You're little friend is a piece of work." I grimace. Damn he's still alive. "Do whatever you can to eliminate Nate out of this race, even if it means putting a bomb in his car," The other side of the phone goes silent and he says, "Alright dude. I'll get to it when we all change to our secondary cars in Wisconsin." I then reply, "Good. Goodbye." I hang up the phone and put it on the bedside table. I rub my hands against my eyes and look to my left seeing Niall not sleeping in bed with me. I shook my head and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower water on and stripped my boxer briefs off.

                I step in and feel the hot water run over my body. I quickly shampoo and condition my hair and rinse it off. Then I grab the body lotion and rub it all over my body. I think of Niall and it turns me on. I laugh silently to myself. I can't wait to get Niall with me. It's going to be the best thing ever and he'll realize that I am the one to be with him in the first place. Nate has no right to have him at all. HE HAS NOTHING Niall is interested in, and I don't know why he chose Nate in the first place.

*Flashback*

            I've been hired like a couple of other dudes to be the instrumentalists of the band, One Direction. I'm so excited to meet them. So for now we are sitting in the studio waiting for the band and Simon Cowell. They are all so awesome and there was one who really caught my eye. He was Niall Horan, the blonde cutie of the band. He had an amazing voice and I could not wait to meet him IN PERSON. Maybe Niall and I might become friends. Maybe even more!! "Hey!! Josh!! Hello!!" A voice said. I snapped out of my daze and looked at the band member trying to get my attention. He then pointed to his right and I looked to see.... One Direction standing before me.

            "Ha ha well now I've got all of you attention, boy's here is One Direction." Simon Cowell says with complete zeal. I gave a small nod and looked at all of, them. Smiles on their faces and ready to start their path to fame...well they're pretty much already famous because of X-Factor."Well I'll leave you guys to get acquainted. Have fun!!" The door closes and I get up to shake their hands and give them my greetings. But once I touched Niall's hands. I felt a surge of tingles flow through my body. "Hey buddy, can't wait to work with you. This is going to be awesome." Niall says to me and his gorgeous smile shone.

            God this boy is going to literally be the death of me. We then started playing some video games, and doing random things. We bonded so quickly that it seems like we knew each other for years. It was honestly the best thing. I was sitting on the couch, putting my hand down and it accidentally lands on Niall's legs. S***. I quickly remove my hand from Niall's leg. I look at him and he has a curious look on his face. He winks, smirks, and licks his lips. I turn away so he doesn't see me blushing. Does he feel the same?

(Months Later)

            It's been an amazing experience to be with these guys. Huge crowds cheering us on. But what has been on my mind has always been Niall. He looks absolutely amazing now. He is always giving me these mixed emotions and I really want to get him alone and ask if he has feelings for me. I know he does, he's just nervous that's all. We finish the last song, and get ready to meet some of the fans. We get to the dressing rooms and luckily it's just Niall and I. I walk up to him and he looks at me and smiles. "What's up mate?" Niall say.

            "I have a question for you." I say. He raises one of his eye brows and replies, "Okay. What is it?" I am so full of emotions and I look at his amazing lips. I put my hands on his face and press my lips to his. I start moving my lips and then next thing I know, I am pushed roughly back. I look at Niall and he looks at me. "What was that for?!?! I'm not gay!!" Niall sternly says to m. My heart breaks. "But Nia-," I say but he cuts me off saying "BUT NOTHING!! I'M NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU. Just leave me alone." Liam enters the room and says, "Come on guys. Fans are waiting." Niall leaves first, glaring at me. The door closes and I fall on my knees. Man I am stupid.

(Month Later)

            We are in the hospital right now. Want to know the reason why? Well we were at a meet and greet in Pennsylvania, just to have the band take pictures and sign autographs. But a man tried to shoot Niall, and one of the male fans sacrificed his life to save Niall. He got shot in the arm, but he apparently didn't get wounded as harshly as I thought he would. I put some coins in the vending machine and grab my snack. I walk toward the room where the guy is currently in, and through the window I see my worst nightmare. Niall is kissing him!!

            I thought he wasn't gay!! He told me!! What the f*** is going on?!?! It should be me with him!! I had eyes on him first. Niall barely knows this guy and they're KISSING?!?! I throw my snack on the ground and punch the wall angrily, and my knuckles start to bleed. "You okay Josh?" A voice says. I look over to see Liam looking straight at me. I nod and say back, "Yeah I am fine."

I'll get you back Niall. I'll show you that I'm more worthy to have you then that prick.

*Flashback End*

            My phone starts ringing and I quickly get out of the shower and dry up. I pick up the phone saying, "Hello?" Then the voice on the other side says. "The operation is ready." I smirk to myself. "Good." Tell me when it is done. "Very well sir." He replies and then the line goes dead. This will most certainly be fun. Just you wait Nate. You're in for a huge surprise.

 ________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! I'm finally back!! It's been forever since I last updated. I'll be sure to upload a WHOLE lot more now that it is the summertime!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. If there are any idead that you'd like for me to put in my story just comment below!! Love you guys!!

-Hawkeman974