Chapter 12: Sweden

>Niall's POV<

            Wow! Yesterday night was a total thrill!! I couldn't believe that I lost my virginity to this great person that I love so much. I turned my body around, seeing Nate's closed eyes urging to open, revealing its shine chocolate colored irises. Then a knock echoed through the small room, and Nate's eyes immediately opened. Then in a soft, groggy voice Nate said,  "Good morning babe. Enjoy yesterday night?" I chuckled, and when I softly put a soft kiss on his lips, with my right hand on his cheek. Then I replied, "Yes. It was amazing. I'm glad we are officially together." Nate smiled and then the knocks cam back, but it was now a bit louder.

Then I yelled, "What is it?" Then a voice said, "Niall, Nate. It is Liam. We are going to start landing soon. So get your asses up and get buckled in." I rolled my eyes and looked back at Nate. Nate smiled and got out of the bed, starting to change into his clothes. I did the same, and then I opened the door, seeing the guys and Lindsay already strapped in to their seats. I then proceeded, sitting down next to Zayn. Nate then passed us, and took the seat next to Lindsay. I then quickly put on the message button, and the chair started to vibrate. All my muscles were finally relieved of its tenseness. I heard Nate and Lindsay giggling. I wander what the are talking about it.

>Lindsay's POV<

            "You did what with him!?!?" I screamed in a whispering voice. He smiled and started blushing. "NO!! YOU DID!! I'M SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" I hollered, giving Nate a huge hug. Then we heard Niall say in his Irish accent, "What are you two talking about." Nate and I froze, and turned only our heads, seeing  Niall with a confused, and puzzled face, and Zayn giving me a funny look. I did my best to hold my laugh. In a urge to start laughing, I stuttered, "U-um... n-no-nothing... N-Niall." I smiled, and both Nate and I quickly turned our heads back around.

            I heard Niall and Zayn silently laughing. I looked back and asked, "Soooo..... what are you two guys talking about?" Then Zayn replied, "U-um n-no-nothing Lindsay." I gave him a playful look and the looked back at Nate, who was finishing up his Niall drawing from months ago. "Oh my gosh! Nate that looks so good! Where did you find it?" He gave me a puzzled look and said, "I've always had it with me. I've just been doing detail by detail every day, and this my final one." Nate finally flicked his pencil against the piece of paper, giving the last detail.

            He folded up the paper, and then slipped his arm between our seats. Then he moved his hand back, putting it on his lap and tilted his head down, having his hair covering his eyes. Then I looked back, seeing Niall loom over Nate's seat. Slowly Niall wrapped his arms around Nate, and kissed him on the head and silently said, "I love you." Nate giggled and then turned his head back up to Niall, kissing his lips.

The intercom speaker came on and the voice said, "Okay everyone please fasten your seatbelts. We will be arriving to Arlanda International Airport. We are landing in about 10 minutes so get all of your items gathered. Thank you very much and we hope you enjoyed your flight."

>Louis POV<

            I quickly strapped into my seat, sitting with Liam. I then I felt the plane start to descend. Then the plane jolted, with the wheels finally touching down on the runway. Looking outside, I saw the vast Arlanda Airport in my sight. The plane went through some slow turns, and then finally came to a stop. I looked down, seeing the black SUVs parked, waiting for us. Then the intercom speaker came on and the voice said, "Well guys you are now able to unbuckle you seatbelts and exit the plane. I hope you guys enjoyed the flight and we can't wait to see you again. Thank you!"

            Then everyone on the plane immediately unbuckled and rushed out the plane. As soon as Nate and I were about to exit, everyone pushed back, having their arms around themselves. "What on earth is going on?" Nate asked. Niall embraced Nate quickly as he could, shaking him around. "NIALL WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE SO COLD!!" Nate screamed. "You are so warm Nate. I LOVE IT!" Niall replied. Niall put Nate down and started giving multiple kisses on the cheeks. Then a woman entered the plane with some coats.

            Kindly she spoke saying, "Hello gentlemen and lady. Welcome to Sweden. Here are your coats. Soon we will take the limo and drop you guys off at Clarion Hotel in Stockholm." We all looked at each other, and then kindly took the coats she held in her hands and jumped into the SUV. I looked over at Nate who was sound asleep on Niall's shoulder. "Something you like Louis?" Niall snarled in sarcasm. "Ha. No. It's just-" "Just what Louis?" Niall responded in confusion. "I am glad you are dating him. It's been the happiest I have ever seen you in a while. "Yeh. I love him. Nate is the world to me." Niall replied. Niall kissed Nate's forehead, and rested his head against the headrest of the seat, closing his eyes.  I was pretty tired myself so I decided to close my eyes and fall asleep.

(Hour Later)

            "Louis wake up! LOUIS WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!" Zayn yelled, causing me to ump, hitting Harry accidentally in the face. "OUCH THAT HURT LOUIS!!" Harry yelled, rubbing his face. Then I asked Liam, "Why on earth did you wake me up Liam?" Liam then pointed and I turned around seeing that we are really close to the hotel and there were our fans awaiting us, but not many as I thought. When the van had stopped at the entrance, I hollered, "PICTURE TIME!!"

>Liam's POV<

            The driver opened the door, and Louis rushed out screaming, "PICTURE TIME!!" The fans screamed and Louis was running around taking pictures with the fans. We all decided to do it as well. Walking around kindly taking pictures with the fans, getting letters and gifts from them. After about 30 pictures with different people, I looked back seeing Nate and Lindsay wait for us. I elbowed Niall and he gave me the 'what-was-that-for?' look. I cocked my head toward Nate, and he immediately knew what I meant... hopefully.

            One of the girls who was about to take a pic with Niall screamed, "Niall!! Where are you going?" Niall then picked up Nate to his feet and yelled, "GIRLS!! YOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS!!" All the girls looked at him and Nate and all of a sudden, Niall crashed his lips against Nate's, cupping his hands against Nate's cheek. It was dead silent for20 seconds, and all the girls screamed loudly. Some of them screamed, "GET IT NIALL!!" and others screamed, "CONGRATS NIALL!" Wow. I would never expect people to be so chill with this. Then our fans started going up to Nate, shaking his hand saying 'congrats' and taking a picture with Nate and Niall.