The unspoken

PICTURE OF RILEY ON SIDE->>>>>>>>>>>>

**Aaliyah**

Jail isn't as bad as it seems. Actually the police men were being nice to us. Well to the girls. The guys, Jake, Dave, and Ash were getting questioned. Apparently the police got a phone call saying it was some kids fighting and one of the boys pulled out a gun. We had to do a whole cavity search. Stripped and everything. It was uncomfortable but I'm glad our possession of armed weaponry charges were dropped. But this is not the first time we all got charges for disturbances in public. Believe it or not, this all happened before. Except it wasn't a beach it was a park, and since we were left off with a warning that time..... this time we'll pay.

"I hope the guys know I'm not chipping in to pay that $500 fine" I said.

"Me either" Payton said.

"What do you mean? If you and Jake would have never came we wouldn't have a problem here" Clara stood up. "Liyah is almost seventeen and you and Jake need to let her grow up"

"Aaliyah Janae Bretin. Don't let your friend talk to me like that" Payton said angrily.

"Why not mom. I agree with her completely. Remember your place Payton, your not my mother your my sister. So talk to me with some sense" I rolled my eyes. Before she could say anything the police men came back. A sigh of relief came out of me. Something is telling me i won't be hearing the end of this. The police men let us out and led us to the boys who were at the door.

"You got lucky today kids" The police man said. "Stay out of trouble" He let us out the door and in confusion i just followed everyone out.

What just happened here?

Standing in front of the building was Riley leaning against his car. A sudden smile spread across my face. When he noticed he smiled as well, i quickly hid my smile when i remember this morning. I walked up to him ignoring Ash curious look.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I bailed you guys" He said. I looked up at his eyes and he started smiling. I couldn't help but smile.

"Why?"

"Because your my girl and I'm sorry about this morning" He pulled me into a hug. For a second i forgot about everyone and i hugged him back. Wrapping my arms around his neck and standing on my tippy toes.

"Glad you came for me. Hero" I whispered in his ear. Suddenly i was yanked from Riley and slammed into a hard rock.

Hard rock? More like aggressive and possessive boyfriend.

Asher skin was boiling hot and he wasn't happy. "What the heck is your problem? Hugging my girl?" Ash said.

"Your girl? I'm sorry to break the news to you but, you and my girl are done" Riley said calmly. Ash pulled me behind him and stepped up to Riley. I rolled my eyes and stepped between them.

"Ash calm down he's just my partner for this stupid family project" I said. "We play husband and wife" Ash grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, planting a long and desirable kiss on my lips. My legs couldn't even stand straight and before i knew it he was picking me up. I laughed between our kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Okay that's enough" Jake pulled me down. "Go with Riley" He told me.

"Don't tell her what to do" Ash said.

"Shut up i can tell my little sister what to do if i want" He pushed me into Riley and Riley pushed me into the car. He hurriedly got in and drove off.