Tounge is how it started

He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me! But wait who is he?

I woke up from another freaky dream bright and early. I'm so glad it's Friday. "Liyah are you awake?" My sister yelled from down the hall.

"Yes Payt" I rolled my eyes and got up. I looked at my high school uniform and rolled my eyes again. Rolling my eyes is a big thing in my life.

After getting ready I went down stair. My sister Payton and my brother Jake were at the table eating. Payton/ Payt is taking care of me and my brother. I'm sixteen my brother is seventeen but were not twins. He's older than me by eleven months. He was born in January and in March my mom got pregnant again and had me in December. So technically were both going to be seventeen but in January he'll be eighteen. And he's a senior and I'm a junior because my birthday is late. Payt is twenty eight.

You might ask why were living with my sister. Well my mother passed away in July and i never met my father. Things are hard. Yes. But we still have eachother so I'm happy.

"Want breakfast?" Payt asked.

"No it's okay. Eh thanks anyway" I smiled.

"Wait I'm walking with you to school" Jake said. "Let me get my bag" He got out his seat and walked up stairs.

"Ugh why is he so protective of me?" I whined.

"He's just doesn't want you to get hurt" Payt said.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and we left the house. Getting to the school was fast and easy and before i knew it i was waving goodbye to Jake.

School. The one thing i really hate. I have no friends whatsoever. It's crazy how my blood brother is the most popular guy in school while his sister is not even known by anyone. Him and this guy named Riley. His dreamy eyes and beautiful face. He's so quiet but loud. The two best guys in school. Only difference is Jake likes the attention while Riley pushes it away.

I made my way to the bathroom so i could ditch math. "Did you hear that Riley Mason is single. Never had a girlfriend before" I heard some girls laughing. I shook my head and walked down the empty hall. The school was pretty quiet for everyone to be in class. I opened my locker and put my jacket inside. I didn't notice anyone walking until my fingers got slammed. I bit my lip in pain and tears rolled down my face. I looked up at the jerk and was stunned by the beauty in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Aaliyah" Riley said. He grabbed my other hand and raced me to the janitors closet. He sat me down and lifted my hand. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

"I don't know you"

"Good enough" He pulled my hand to his lips and put my two fingers in his mouth. My eyes widened in surprise as he sucked my fingers. He looked in my eyes as he smirked and sucked. He finally let me go and smiled. "Feel better?" He asked.

"Not only is my fingers throbbing but they're wet as well" I gagged. I wiped his saliva on his shirt.

"Girls tell me my tongue could heal so i wanted to try it out" he chuckled.

"That's gross. My brother would kill you if he know your tongue touched anywhere on me"

"Who's your brother?"

"Jake Bretin"

"Oh yeah" he smiled.

"Wait how do you know my name?"

"What?" he asked confused.

"Back there you said I'm so sorry Aaliyah"

"Oh yeah. I know all the pretty girls names" He smirked.