Taehyung's hands came running in his face and pulled at his hair in frustration.

"Shincha Jiminssi?! Waaah, you're unbelieveable. You were just hurting her over and over again. You, after all you did is telling me like I never even cared for her. Now you act like you know what she really feels?" he snapped at Jimin.

I can't bare to look at them like this but they need to fix this themselves.

"Aren't you gonna say anything about this?" Namjoon asked Jungkook who still looks at them with an unknown expression.

"Let them deal with it, they dragged themselves in this. Let them handle it themselves," he said in a scarier tone.

Namjoon just sighed and closed his eyes squeezing them tight. He must be having a head ache right now, who wouldn't?

"You knew I wanted her Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"That's the point Tae, you only want her. I need her! There is a big difference between that and you just doesn't understand any if this shit," Jimin argued. "Just because I did those doesn't mean I don't care about her feelings. Now I'm asking you Taehyungah, do you really know what she feels?" Jimin answered, anger lacing it.

"Arayo!" (I know) Tae answered angrily. His eyes went sullen as he exclaims.

"I know she still loves you after you left her in Busan after her parents died!" he said looking at Jimin wildly, he might burst in anger.

Hyun mi's head snap up at Tae when she heard those words. I was shocked too, he knew? My brows furrowed as I try to understamd what he's saying.

"How did you know about that?" Hyun mi talked for the first time.

"I heard your conversation with Yoongi hyung few years back, the night before you leave for training in America,"

"Mwo?!" (what?) she exclaimed in disbelief.

"I heard it all Hyun mi! Jimin just left you in Busan the night your parents died. He never even checked on you. And after 3 months of not talking to you, you found out he was debuting with us and you were there on our debut doing your best to avoid him, I saw you Hyun mi, you were with Ji ni that time! I didn't really cared about it at first but then I knew that I wanted you Hyun mi! I wanted you since the day Jungkook introduced you to me. I thought over time, you'll learn to love me back too but it seems like Jimin never left your heart in the first place,"

"Taehyungah," Hyun mi called him in a sad tone.

Taehyung started laughing hysterically, his eyes nearly tearing up.

"After all the things this prick has done to you, you still go running back to him and I am so fucking stupid to just blindly let you do that. I was there everytime he makes you cry, and even though you don't say a word, I knew it was him. I never told anyone what I've heard, not even Jungkook because I respected you,"

He continued laughing.

"Aaah, shincha, I must be going crazy," he said wiping a tear from his eyes.

"Now I understand why you never really see me the way you see Jimin, I understand now Hyun mi. You can be honest with your feelings now, don't even think about me,"

He walked near Hyun mi and kissed her forehead.

"I just wanted you to be happy even if it means I won't be part of it," he said his tears falling down his cheeks. I've never seen him cry like that.

"Saranghanda," he said quietly but enough to let us all hear. He kissed Hyun mi on her cheek one last time and walked out the room.

"Taehyungah," Hyun mi called and was about to follow him.

"Hyun miah," Jungkook called and shook his head no.

Jimin was the one who followed him out.Jungkook stood up and walked to where Hyun mi is. He then hugged her tightly while she cries in his chest.

"Oppa," I heard her muffled voice call out to Jungkook in agony.

Jungkook just rubbed her back letting her cry.

We all released a sigh of relief once we realized we have been holding our breaths.

"Aaah, shincha!" Hobi said in frustration shaking his head.

"That was the first time I heard you all curse," Jin said resting his head on the table.

"Mianhae hyung," I apologized on their behalf.

•••

Last chapter next and we'll be starting on the last book.

Tomorrow with You.

- Haeun ❤