Chapter 29

❤❤❤

"Puma's commercial shoot will be in Malaysia and Maldives, you'll be doing the shoot with PTE," mngr. Sejin said.

I just stared into the thin air and looked absolutely not interested at what he's saying.

I'm sure Taehyung and Miah will just be publicly flirt infront of everyone. My fists started to ball again.

Yoongi kicked my foot under the table snapping me out of my trance of anger and jealousy.

I quickly released the tension and exhaled loudly. They all looked at me but I can't be bothered. I just looked at them with my lazy eyes.

Namjoon and Yoongi stayed quiet when all of the other members arrived. Apparently, Ji ni told Namjoon everything since they're dating now for a long time and they've been keeping it from us.

Jungkook stayed with me in my room. He helped Yoongi and Jin clean the mess I made. Jungkook didn't ask though. He just kept me company. He would bring meals in my room for two weeks straight since I'm not eating anything. I haven't been going out unless I really need to. Today, Jin just forced me to come to this meeting.

I started to hate eating again and my weight crashed down. My dark under eye circles are driving my stylist crazy as she covers it with concealer everytime we do extra shoots. Namjoon and Yoongi just said I'm having family issues and they seem to just believe their lies.

Miah, I haven't heard from her. She haven't contacted me. I mean why would she if she has Taehyung now. I've been avoiding Tae too but I don't let it show. Jungkook and him would hang out here in my room but I just sleep in my bed to avoid speaking to him.

I might punch him in the face and that's the least thing I wanted to happen. I still stubbornly wear Miah's gift for me. I mindlessly twistvthe ring on my ring finger and nibble at my bottom lip. For some reason, I can't seem to get rid of it.

"Jimin, are you listening?" mngr. Sejin said tapping the folder infront of me.

"Dae?" (Yes?) my brows raised.

"Nothing, nevermind. Namjoon, just explain everything to him again later," he dismissed the meeting and we all went out.

---

"Don't fucking loose your passport again Namjoon, I swear to god if you lose that again, we'll fucking leave you," Hobi started scolding Namjoon.

I didn't listen to their conversation as I run my hands through my now ash blond hair. I plugged in my headset and started listening to music. I pushed my shades up my nose bridge and sat their on the waiting area with the other staff. I'm not in the mood to bicker with them so the cameras were just focused on them.

My eyes averted to PTE as they arrive here in the airport. Good thing I'm wearing my shades. I can watch everyone's movement without looking like a creep.

Her hair is now back to pastel pink with purple tips. I didn't know she had her hair dyed. Neither does she know I recently did my hair too. She's wearing her sunglasses too so I can't quit see who she's looking at.

Her hand is linked to Cindy's and I continued watching her. She's wearing a Denim skirt and her usual white shirt. Jungkook and Miah are really siblings. Even their love for mono colors are spot on.