17

"So who's it gonna be?" Irene asked

"Um- I.........."

"Or... Do we each have to prove ourselves?" She continues.

"Look, I like you all but not in that way. Im straight as a pen."

"Yeah a broken one" Joy commented.

"Excuse me?"

"Quit lying to yourself. I know you liked it that day with Irene and I" she steps forward.

"What happened with you and Irene?" Yeri asked shocked.

"Just a little action to make sure she knows our intentions" Irene answered with a smile.

"You promised not to do anything" Wendy cut in.

"I-" I say trying to put my input but with it being to rowdy with arguing nobody heard me. "Guys!" I scream and they all turn to me. "Look, I understand it's the middle of the night but I'm gonna have to ask you guys to leave. Your gonna wake everyone else." I tell them referring to my group members.

"We're sorry, we'll settle down. We won't push you any farther" Wendy apologized on everyone's behalf. I let them stay in my room while I went to go sleep in Ari's room.
When I walk in she's sitting up like she was waiting for me to walk in.

"I already heard half of it, so spill the tea."
---------

I sat and told Ari everything from the start to end.

"So are you going to tell them you aren't chosing anyone?" She asked.

"I already did, but that wasn't the truth"

"What?"

"I think I do actually like one of them"

"Who?"

"I think I like......"

To be continued.........