Chapter Fifteen: Riveting Bonds

Start from the beginning

~Take me to her.~ Harry watched and followed as Estrella slithered off the hallway and up the castle. He had a dark, but determined look on his face and knew he looked scary when he saw a couple of straggling students stop in shock before they ran past him, presumably in the direction of the nearest Slytherin student or professor. 

Harry felt his magic swirling around him and halfheartedly tried to rein it while he stormed, quite literally, to Lunas location. When Estrella led him to what he knew was the bloody bastards quarters he didn't even try to stop his magic from seeping under the door. 

He thanked and dismissed Estrella before he sent a strong wave of magic at the door. The wooden door blasted into pieces and Harry felt an entire new sense of fury pass through him at the scene in front of him. Luna looked close to losing consciousness and had a small cut on her temple. She was lying on the floor, luckily for everyone that every article of clothing was still on, and Lockhart stood over her. He looked quite exhausted and Harry could see that the bracelet had worked quite a number on him. 

Lockhart lifted his predatory gaze from Luna and immediately paled when he saw Harry. He scrambled back and started to stammer out words that Harry didn't even care to try and decipher. Harr stalked forward and watched as Lockhart backed up until he hit the wall, apparently determined to keep as much distance as possible between them.

 Harry bent down and, without looking away from Lockhart, cast a quick diagnostic spell on Luna. Harry let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding when he felt the positive results of the test. 

His gaze turned to rock hard ice as he thought of what to do next. He could just take Luna and leave. He glanced at Luna before looking back at the disgusting man before him. Or...he could have some fu-er, practice. He could have some practice. Harry smirked and stood so that he was towering over Lockhart even with his small frame. 

He waved his wand around and cast a wordless Silencing ward around the room before lazily pointing it at Lockharts chest. The man was starting to look an ugly shade of green and Harry secretly prided himself on the effect he had on the other. 

Harry sifted through his head, looking for a spell that would hurt but wouldn't get him in trouble. Harry decided to cast some of the milder spells he knew and was proud of the results. He first cast a small, but powerful bolt of pure angered magic at the mans chest. His eyes widened when he heard a small noise escape the man. He cast the spell again and was shocked to here a whimper. This was the least painful spell that he wanted to try!

Harry shook his head and cast a different curse. This one made the victim feel an illusion of a knife, carving into their skin. Harry was merely curious to see if it would leave a mark, as the book didn't mention whether or not it did. Lockhart cried out in pain once before he fully started to scream. Harry flinched and immediately stopped the curse. He didn't like that curse anymore, it was too real to think that someone could hurt him like the Dursleys had without actually leaving a mark on him.

Harry bit his lip and thought before he cast the next curse. He wanted to test out this curse and see how it felt more than he wanted to see the effects. He had read the this curse gave off a wave of intoxicating magic. He desperately wanted to try it, but it was illegal. Very illegal. But then again, he was Harry Potter, was anything really illegal for him? 

Harry released his lip from his pearly whites and quickly glanced at the open doorway. Seeing, nor hearing, anybody, he turned back to the man who was curling up into himself on the floor. Harry wrinkled his face in disgust and without anymore thought he whispered the incantation.

"Crucio," Harry watched a red jet of light leave his wand and hit the center of Lockharts chest. Harry didn't hear the scream, or any noise for that matter, after he felt the first wave of magic ripple over him. It was warm, comforting and most certainly addicting. Harry closed his eyes and let the curse fully envelope him. His magic was thrumming rhythmically and took over all his senses. Harry's breathing became ragged as he completely drifted from the plane of existence and into the blissful blanket of Dark magic.(so dramatic ik)