Options

Ganz was surrounded by blackness. His chest throbbed whenever he moved around. "Did I get injured?" he whispered. He couldn't seem to remember for some reason. Bringing a hand to his chest to feel for a wound or a hint that he was injured, he could no wound. Every breath that he took caused the pain to flare up. Ganz winced in pain as he forced himself to stand. Suddenly he heard footsteps coming towards at high speed.

"Ganz!"

Ganz immediately turned around and saw Mel with a relieved look on his face, and was those tears in his eyes?

Mel swung his arms around Ganz and gave him a tender embrace as he felt tears slip down from his eye sockets. He was relieved when he saw Ganz, but what made him even more relieved was that he managed to keep Ganz from dusting.

"Ganz you numb skull what were you thinking?!" Cried Mel as he flicked Ganz's forehead. Ganz touched the stop that Mel flicked and turned to him and tilted his head to the side with a questing look.

"What do you mean?"

Mel stared at Ganz jaw-dropped as if he had come from a different planet. Ganz watched as Mel started to make rather concerning hand gestures at him, and took a step back from him. Mel noticed Ganz taking a step back and forced himself to calm down. Taking a deep breath he looked back at Ganz.

"You seriously don't remember?" Mel asked in disbelief

"All I remember was talking to Papyrus then..." Ganz trailed off eyes widening in horror as it all came back to him. "Oh no! Frisk! Are they alright?! Mel?!"

"First off calm down Ganz." Mel said in a calming manner "Frisk is fine you manage to get in front of them just in time." Ganz sighed in relief at when he learned that Frisk was alright.

"But..." started Mel but then he instantly shut his mouth.

"But what?" Ganz asked noticing that Mel seemed ...uneasy...

Frisk sobbed into her bloodied sweater as she sat in the thorn dome that Flowey had made to protect her from Papyrus, just in case he decided to attack again. In front of her laid Ganz. The sight of him only made her want to cry even more. Flowey was by her side looking as if he wanted to comfort her but didn't know how too. She couldn't blame him after all he had no soul. He had no more compassion and love in him he had lost them a long time ago.

"Ganz...i-i'm so sorry..." Frisk inhaled deeply. It was getting a little bit harder to breathe now after all the crying. Flowey looked at Frisk's eyes that were now a little red from all that crying. What would Chara have done? Flowey thought.

"You're a crybaby Asriel!" teased Chara

Flowey laughed weakly at the memory. That would make things worse, wouldn't it? Thought Flowey as he turned to the sobbing mess next to him.

"Frisk..." said Flowey but Frisk just proceeded to sob in their sweater.

"Frisk?" Flowey said a little louder this time. But Frisk still proceeded to cry.

"FRISK COULD YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" Screeched Flowey

Frisk stared at Flowey in shock by his outburst.

"Sorry..." Whispered Frisk who wiped away their tears with their sleeve. Flowey shook his head if he had a soul still he would have been feeling regret. "No... Frisk, I'm the one who should be apologizing." He said, " I shouldn't have yelled at you." Frisk accepted that apologie.

"It's ok we're just stressed out." Said, Frisk as she looked down. Flowey nodded in agreement.

Frisk hugged her knees and thought about her options and the erase option that she didn't even know about until Flowey told her.

*flashback*

"Frisk you can either reset or continue this route." Said Flowey

"But the reset will cause more glitches!" Frisk whispered-yelled "And continuing... I feel like things would only get worse in due time Flowey..."

Frisk heard Flowey mumble something inaudible for her to heard so she asked him to speak a little louder.

"I said that maybe you should erase."

"Erase?" Frisk repeated

"...Yeah...erase" Flowey smirked

*flashback end*

Frisk wasn't sure if she should erase. "I'm never good at making choices." Thought Frisk "And look where it got us too..."

"No matter what choice I make it always seems like I make the wrong one." whispered Frisk as she hugged her self-tighter.

"That's because you suck at making choices."

Frisk eyes widen she recognized that voice it sounded like Ganz but didn't at the same time. Looking at Ganz she saw him slowly opening his eyes which were filled with melancholy. Did Ganz's eyes always hold that amount of melancholy? She didn't care at the moments what really mattered was that Ganz was alright and not a pile of dust.

"GANZ!" cried Frisk. Frisk hugged Ganz tightly tears of joy flowing down their face only moments after he sat up from the ground.

"No way..." Flowey said in awe