......................................................

At school I was not really talking to anyone because my whole focus on Travis's words

I thought you would spread your legs easily now that, you are not a virgin anymore.

I thought you would spread your legs easily now that, you are not a virgin anymore- ughh

Why would he say that to me?

Has Hunter been telling everyone in school that we had sex? No. He can't.
Then who- I was grabbed by my arm and was immediately turned around in a swift. I got really scared and thought that it was Travis, so I did the only natural thing.
"Let go off me Travis. I will seriously report you this time."

"What the fuck?" Oh my god. That's not Travis. The voice and the strong fragrance was enough to tell that it's Hunter.

I looked up to see a flaring Hunter in anger. I gulped visibly.
"What did you mean by 'let go off me Travis'?" He asked me in a slow intimidating voice. "I-I a.. It's nothing.."

Me and Des decided to not tell anything about this morning to anyone. Actually I begged her not to. You know me. I hate attention amd this scene was crying for it.

"Danny?" He pressured with now visibly getting even more angry.
I just gulped again. Trying to figure out a way to get out of this without any fight. How can I tell him and make him not kill Travis? Now I have to think of a way so that Travis doesn't look so bad.

"Is it that nasty ex boyfriend of Jasmine? What did he do? Did he touch you? Answer me Daniella?" Okay that was my queue.

So I told Hunter everything that happened. I didn't want to tell him the full story but he made pretty sure that I cannot leave even a single detail. And by the looks of it as I was going on, with each word his anger was increasing, as soon as I went to the part of 'spreading my legs' Hunter lost it, He went beside me like a wiff of air and was out of my sight soon. I was about to go after him and see what he was about to do but I was stopped by the sound of my name, I turned around to see Kyle standing there with concern on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, I was a little confused by now, about what he knows and why was he asking me all this. Did Des tell him?
No she wouldn't do that without letting me know. I was debating with my self now, whether to tell him everything and see him gone in thin air like Hunter or to just answer the question normally. I decided on the latter one.

"Yeah, I am fine. What about you Kylie?" He gave me a 'really?' look.

I signed. "How?" "I have my sources." He said shrugging his shoulders. I just looked at him and blinked twice.

"You know I would have been out their beating Travis's sorry ass but that is someone else's job after what he said to you." He said looking hard in my eyes.
I swear I got a chill ran down my spine.

My phone buzzed making me get out my trance and I saw a message notification and I swear if it was the old Danny she would have been floating in air with hearts in her eyes, doing bellè or something, singing some old romantic song.

Jake
Hey Danny.

I replied saying a simple Hii. I am not showing attitude, I am just very disturbed about today. I can still feel his sloppy hands on me. My wrist hurts and is visibly turning blue. The way he looked at me, scared me to the core.
Stay strong Danny. Stay strong.

I looked up to see a chocolate bar. Kyle was standing in front of me with the chocolate bar in his hand and a smile on his face. I don't know why but my eyes watered up a bit. He was so sweet.