I am screwed

"Well, you have a pretty cute room Danny." Kyle told me for the 6th time since he came.

"Ok we got you Kyle. Danny has a girly, cute, nice room. Now can you just put your jumping ovaries to a hold. We have a situation to deal with." Des told Kyle for the 6th time since she came too.

Both of them are just arguing over my room for the past thirty minutes and with the speed we are going on and the amount of panic I am feeling inside me, they might have to take me to the emergency room pretty soon.

Well when I called Des and told her that 'we have a problem.' She automatically assumed that it would be about Hunter and brought Kyle with her.

I am just imagining Dad's face when he must have opened the door and found both Des and Kyle on the doorway, asking if I was home. It would have been hard to digest for him.

Me having a guy friend and the way Kyle told me how my Dad interrogated him for like fifteen minutes before Des jumped in and told him that they are getting late, I could tell that Kyle wasn't having any fun in that conversation, He was actually white as a ghost as he entered my room.

I sometimes think my Dad should be in crime branch or something.

"So can any one you tell me, Why was I dragged out of my house without any warning?" Kyle asked us while giving a look to Des. Well I know what he means by being dragged.

It means she literally dragged him. I remember one time when I was not feeling a school vibe and I told Des I was not coming but she insisted that I should, but I just texted her I will not come and tossed my phone under my pillow and went to sleep.

The Next morning I woke up when someone thew the warm covers off of me as I was having the best sleep of my life and actually dragged me out of my bed and was thrown into the bathroom by non other then Des. She even told me to only brush my teeth and get out as it was only 15 minutes till school started.

So I went to school that day without a bath and in my pjs, cursing Des every time anyone would look at my zombie looking self.

"We have a problem." She told Kyle. It was pretty funny to look at Kyle's changing emotions from confusion to realisation to panic in just few seconds.

"Oh" He came forward and hold my hand.

He knows?

He knows I L-word Hunter?

He rubbed his hands on my arm.

"Danny, I am sorry, I don't have any sister and I really haven't been in a relationship before-" He told me as he scratched the back of his head. I have never seen Kyle this nervous before. I am giving my most confused expression to Des right now while she is looking at Kyle like he has lost it or something.

"I don't really know anything about this, I mean I know what they are but-" What the? What is he talking about? By now Des is chewing on her hair.

"I know I told you, I will be your girlfriend and believe me, I will be and if you want to share this with me, I will be honoured." Ok now, What?

What is he?

What?

"So what brand do you use?" Brand of what? Wait a minute.

"Oh my god." I screamed and snatched my hand back from Kyle.

"Kyle. I am not on my periods." Seriously?

"That's what you thought was the problem?" Des asked her almost choking of her hair.

Kyle's expression turned white. "So you are not out of pads?" He asked me confused.