"You have been really famous lately. Getting in fight with Jasmine. Riding around town with Donnavan."

"And that bother your ass because?"

Wrong move Danny.

His grip tightens as his brows came together telling me I should seal my mouth shut. My hand was pressed hard against his chest and he took hold of my wrist and removed it from his chest.

"It's making me think that you are not that innocent as you portray yourself to be after all." When have I ever? I am just a girl who wears glasses and likes to study and doesn't have any social skill.

Oh

"And now I think you are fiesty too."
I am really going to cut this guy's balls off.

Finally my loose strings starts vibrating and I understood what was happening. He was leaning in. He was going to kiss me. His grip on my arm and my waist tightened and it started hurting now.
I panicked as I realised he is inches away from me. I turned my head away and closed my eyes really tight. Tears forming in them. I felt hot breath on my cheek.

Seconds passed.....

Whats's happening?
I backed up but my lips touched something soft and cold. I backed up even more but it was pretty hard to not touch my lips to the cold surface.

Finally I understood what it was.

It's a hand. I was kissing a hand?
It's too much confusion now. What?
Wha? W?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

"What the fuck you think, you are doing?" Oh my god. Des.

"Leave her right now, You stinky pervert or else I will kick your balls off." She said with fire in her eyes.
She was holding his puckered lips with her hand just in front of my face, stopping him from kissing me.

Even I got scared and she is saving me.

Finally Travis losen his tight grip on me as Des is still holding onto his lips.

"Now you listen to me. The next time you try to come close to her, I will make sure that you are not able to walk again." She told him as he looked at her with hate.

"I thought you would spread your legs easily now that, you are not a virgin anymore." Wtf?
Okay this is enough.

Before Des could punch the life out of this bastard, I slapped him right across his face. I immediately remembered the one and the only time, before I slapped someone and that was in kindergarten and that was an accident.

Sometimes the hand just slips while you are on a swing.

Des's mouth was wide open and immediately my hands went to my mouth as I went in a state of shock.
I just slapped someone.

No no
I just slapped Travis, Jasmine's ex.

I slapped A BOY.

I was about to say, I am sorry to him but he just put his hand on his cheek and gave me the worst death stare he could.

"You bitch. You will have to pay for this." As soon as he said that, a chill of horror went through my entire body.

He said that and left. While Des told me not to worry about him. But the thing is. I am worried about him.
He is not going to let this go that easily.

The thing I am most disturbed about is, What did he mean earlier?

I thought you would spread your legs easily now that, you are not a virgin anymore.