High off love Part 5

2 HOURS LATER:

2 HOURS LATER:

CLASSIC SANS:

Smoking for a while on gaster blaster, and sees Red waving his hand in front of his face again like a newbie." This never gets old Blue" he was laughing his ass off , but then he stops. "Red you alright?" , I looked at him and he was crawling to me and sat in my lap. My face turn dark blue and all he had was a evil little smirk on his face and began grinding against me.  I grabbed his hips and moved his pelvis with the rhythm of his thrust. Panting and grunting were coming out the both of us. I grabbed his face and kissed him , he did not refuse and melted in the passionate kiss. 

FELL SANS:

Now I know what Blue meant when the weed turned him on.I wrapped my arms around Blue and put my hands up his shirt to touch and feel his rib cage. My eyes widen when i feel his hand going down my shorts and my cheeks and face turn dark Red. I wanted to say something but he put his tongue into my mouth and feels the inside . I never felt this good with any girl in my life. He picked me up but he was a bit wobbly , so I  wrapped my legs around his waist so he had a better chance of not dropping me . " Wanna take this to the bed?~" I nodded my head and he chuckled as he carried me to his mattress.

 " Wanna take this to the bed?~" I nodded my head and he chuckled as he carried me to his mattress

CLASSIC SANS:

I have never wanted him this bad in my entire life, so as I carried him to the bed he licked my neck instantly finding my sweet spot " r-red slow down" he chuckled, " not a chance this is your punishment " what did he mean by that?He began and took off my jacket and white shirt."F-fell!", I knew I could take control and be dominant , but I saw me in him and I though,'you'll get your chance just let him have his fun~'

RED P.O.V:

Having him in my arms i could not open the door, "do you want me to ope-"so i kicked it open, but Blue looked at me like he heard the most retarded joke, almost looks like frisk(-_-).Ignores his looks and walks over to the mattress and plops him down watching him bouncing slightly. smiles big showing my golden tooth off ad pounces on top pinning his arms to the bed like a small prey ."Sheesh Red, i never seen this side of you before."chuckles under my breath as i began licking his neck roughly so eagerer to hear him moan.But before i could go any farther i hear a loud bang downstairs and i jumped a little falling off the bed.

BLUE P.O.V:

Looks down at fell and grins"Had a nice trip?" he growls under his breath "no.." i laughed,"well see you next Fall" all he did was roll his eyes and stands up brushing himself off sarcastically laughing ,"ha ha very funny" he pulls a frisk and gives me the look, i couldn't help but laugh but i stop when i heard a voice yelling"SANS ARE YOU HOME?" oh shit its papyrus and probably the kid . i loudly whispered at Red panicking"PUT UP THE WEED!" he nods and teleports to the living room grabbing the bag when papyrus doesn't look.i ran around spraying the room so it did not reek with marijuana at the same time sees red back in my room and hands the stuff to me as i stashed it away hear foot steps coming quickly and saw frisk hugging red from behind."oh sup brat?"he hugged and i got to thinking.

(Ill try and continue the story but its been like 2 years)