high on heat Part 2

FELL P.O.V 

i starting running when i heard sans calling my name and i paniced

i starting running when i heard sans calling my name and i paniced . i kept going till my heart gave out , i was humilated infront of him..what am i feeling...??i found a tree with hallow on the bottom like a tunnel so i crawled in hoping he wont find me ....i hope no one finds me here...why do i wanna die all a sudden....i sighed and pulls out my knife out my pocket and begin stabbing my wrist . i knew i cannot die due to not having a vein only bones so i only bleed bad.i heard him calling my name but i stayed quiet and cried in silence.

CLASSIC SANS P.O.V

i was worried about fell . i did not knew he was gonna kiss me ....i loved him kissing me ..even that was our first.."fell please come out im not mad!i just wanna talk !" i thought he had another name from fell paps so i yell out-"RED COME OUT HERE !!!"

FELL P.O.V

i heard the boss calling me so i crawled out from under the tree and saw sans looking at me  I turn red drops to my kness and lunges back  under the tree" red come back out ....please fell.."the blood made a trail back into the tree ."fell did u cut...and again...?"he looked at me as i nod my head.he slowly crawls into te tree , but there was not much room like for only one sans so he lays on my stomach as i am on my back as he crawls in i steam out blush red"s-sans!?!"he looks at me and smiles.i was so confused "i-i can move a little i-if you wa- " he kissed me and i burst into tears and kisses back with passion.he grabs my back , and i grab his hips and head and kisses deeper.

CLASSIC SANS P.O.V

i break the kiss  , wipes red tears , and before he could say anything i grabbed his hand and looked at his bloody wrist" im sorry

i break the kiss  , wipes red tears , and before he could say anything i grabbed his hand and looked at his bloody wrist" im sorry....i dont why i did th_"he stops talking due to i was licking the blood off his wrist and rubs his neck the same time with the other hand. i heard him moaning slightly , i chuckled   as i pull him closer and licks his neck with warm slippery saliva."a-ahh~!"he blushes deep red as i slowly pull off his shirt and panics so i lung in and kisses him to not even react . he looked so confused about what to do since he was A) nondomanint to his brother , B) but domanint to fell frisk . he doesnt know what to do.i was not able to move that much and fell could tell he dragged me out the tree"R-RED!!" he picks me up bridal style and i blush .he tps back to his house.

FELL P.O.V

i tried not to make eye contact with sans due to if i did i will pass out cuz i dont know what to do !does he want me ?is he only kissing me cuz i cut myself?"red!" he called my name like twice before shouting my name."s-sorry tale.."he was looking at my chest and i was confused."what are you lookin a-!!!" he was staring at my glowing red soul, oh shit!he giggles and i looked down with shame and sans stands up and walks towards me and i walk backward till i hit the wall and he pins me to the wall with both hands.oh shit , oh shit, oh shit!!!!