high off heat part one

CLASSIC SANS P

CLASSIC SANS P.O.V 

i have woken in my bed about 2 pm . i looked around and notice that frisk nor paps were around so i layed on the couch and pulls out my glass pipe . before i took my first time somebody knocked the door making me jumps and almost dropped the pipe ."GAHHH!!"i grabbed the pipe tight as my heart increases faster , catching my breath and walks to the door."whos there?" i heard some one i knew "its me..." it was underfell me so i decided to put a joke in it,"its me who...??"behind the door chuckling as fell sips on mustard ."yea yea let me in " i still on edge"why should i let you in ?"he chuckles and taps on something and looks through the pephole and see it was a red and yellow swirl bong . i opened the door and stepped aside to let him in. 

FELL SANS P.O.V

I sat on classics me couch and sets down the bong and waits for him to sit down next to me."i got the new weed called " look out here comes autism"(i can make that joke from ted 2 cuz i am atistic so do not judge!!!XD)he sat next to me and opens the bag and lets me smell the inside and it send a shiver down my spin.classic breathing began to increases that i could hear it well cuz it was also very silent with us two in the empty house.he took the first hit off his pipe and he passes me some of the weed, i put it in my bowl and takes a massive hit . he tells me a joke that cause me to lose my breath and coughs up alot of smoke and cannot stop coughing ."aw shit sorry bro!"hapats my back as i gain my breath back , i looked at him.

CLASSIC SANS P.O.V 

he looked at me and i smile and my cheek began to warm up fast , i began panting . "hey pal you okay...?" i nodded and goes to the kicthen to get a glass of water .i felt weird , as i looked down i opened my eyes to see my long blue erection and i blush deep blue"s-shit!!"i heard fell yelling"you alright in there!?!?"i responded quick and closes the door quick so he could not see me at a angle.i unzipped my pants and pulls out my cock and began stroking to get of it quick so he can go back to smoking with fell .i moand once that got out of my breath."f-fuck~"

FELL P.O.V

i heard a noise so i walked to the kitchen , before opening the door i heard-"f-fell!~"i jumped up and turn red

i heard a noise so i walked to the kitchen , before opening the door i heard-"f-fell!~"i jumped up and turn red .why did he call my name??i peek through a crack of the door open a little and see classic jerking off saying my name. i gasped but heard him stopping so i slowly ran back to the couch and acts cool like did not see anything and still smoking." o-okay im fine just need a d-drink fell but im good now"he chuckles and picks up his pipe and smokes , but i felt wrong without saying anything."u-um sans" he looks at me "yea fell?" i looked down with shame, he was conserin "hey buddy whats wrong ??" he puts his hand on my shoulder and i jumped up turns red."woah fell lets calm down and tell me slowly okay pal?"he looks at me and i was so nervous that with out thinking i lunged foward and kissed him.

"woah fell lets calm down and tell me slowly okay pal?"he looks at me and i was so nervous that with out thinking i lunged foward and kissed him

CLASSIC SANS P.O.V 

he kissing me!? oh god ! i pushed him away and he looks at me.'whart are you doing fell!?"he looked at me with shame and stands."sorry sans ..."he grabs the bong and walks to the door."i saw you in the kitchen .." i turned blue." i ..i dont know...i guess...sorry and later pot buddy..." walks away. "oh no.....what have i done....." i walked out the door and called his name but no respond ......"fell come back please!?" i ran out to look for him....

(hey i read a story earlier and it just plained sucked so i wrote a better one for everyone to read and enjoy=)!!!)