Forget Me Not (Loki's Amnesia)

Forget Me Not (Amnesia)

Written by:  Breann Preston

Summary: When Loki gets amnesia specifically regarding yours and his relationship (or rather the lack of romantic relationship between the two of you) from the past year, Tony decides it's the perfect opportunity to try and move things along in trying to get you and Loki together. Hoping to expose Loki's feelings for you and vise versa, he tells Loki that you and the God are married. Leave it to Tony to create a plan way over his head but Tony believes it to be the perfect plan.... Up until Tony realizes just how little he's thought things out. When Loki's amnesia wears off, there almost definitely will be a funeral service for a certain billionaire.

AUTHOR NOTE: I wrote this AGES ago so it's some pretty crappy writing but I thought you could would enjoy it regardless. Just don't judge too much okay? 

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Not even bothering to stop and open the door that lead to Tony's workplace, Loki ripped wood from its hinges and off the wall with his magic, looking utterly pissed as he stalked through the doorway.

Casually, Tony poured himself a drink from his own personal bar, not even bothering to look up at Loki, as if this happened often. "What do you want, Rock of Ages?"

Loki had to calm his temper before speaking. When he finally did speak, he spoke carefully as if not to peak his anger again. "Why in the Nine Realms would you ever tell [Name] that the soldier has feelings for her?"

Tony smirked, finally knowing what this was about. He set down his drink. "Jealous?"

A flush of anger ran to Loki's face. He ignored the comment. "Giving her false information based on your own entertainment is cruel, Tony. Especially when this involves someone who works tirelessly for you!"

Shrugging as if he didn't care, although, he was loving Loki's reaction to this, Tony sat down on a chair, sipping his drink. "Sounds to me like you care about her."

Loki's face turned red at Tony's continuing disregard. "You lied to her." Loki seethed.

Tony did a double take of his friend, giving him a judgemental, yet amused look. "Don't you lie to people all the time?"

The God resisted the strong urge to strangle the man in front of him and instead pinched the bridge of his nose. "Not to this extent, Tony. Do you realize how much this will hurt her when she finds out the truth? You're giving her false hopes."

"Relax Loki, I'm just trying to set [Name] up with some people. She needs a boyfriend ya know. Besides, how do you know that Steve doesn't like her?"

Loki felt his rage burn through him like the fire in Helheim. "The fact is, Anthony," he hissed Tony's full name like poison. "You shouldn't lie to people for your own stupid antics of setting people up with each other! Most importantly, of all people, you shouldn't lie to [Name] about something so sensitive. How much would you appreciate it if someone told Pepper that you didn't love her anymore?"

Keeping the dismissive and flippant front, Tony shrugged carelessly as he took another sip of his drink making Loki clench his fists tightly. "I don't think it would really matter." Tony waved him off.

Aggravated at his response, Loki practically snarled at him, intent on teaching his friend a lesson. "If you're so keen on imposing into others love lives, what if I was to interrupt into yours? What if I was to make you completely forget every memory you had made with Pepper for - say an entire year. You wouldn't care to object? Hm?"