Just Keep Swiming

Description: it's a little hard to keep swimming with the avengers when one of them doesn't even know how to swim. But you're more than willing to teach your favorite Avenger.

Requested by: (http://www.quotev.com/28676236)

"[Name]," someone whispered, poking your cheek.

A small groan left your lips, your body shifting in your sleep.

The person tried again. "[Nameeeee]?"

"Go away," you mumbled, turning your head on the other side of your arm, away from the person.

It was silent for a long time and you felt yourself relax again, thinking the person had left you alone. Sadly, you were mistaken as you flinched when you heard your name whispered again, this time right next to your ear. "[Name], wake up." The person complained.

"Noo." You moaned, managing to find the person's face and shoving them away from you.

The person sighed, then pulled your chair away from the desk, your head no longer having a place to rest on your arms. You groaned but immediately changed into a position on the chair that you could try to sleep again, hardly even opening your eyes while you did so.

"Get up." The person demanded this time, all softness and gentleness from their voice gone.

Sleepily, you opened your eyes to see your brothers face right next to your face.

"Clint!" You yelled, and punched him in the gut from your surprise. He groaned and stumbled away from you, falling dramatically to the floor with a hand up in the hair.

"I told you not to wake her up that way," you heard Tony say from the corner. Rubbing your face, you sat up in your office chair to see his arms crossed and eyes on you.

"What are you doing in my office?" you asked suspiciously

"Saving you from your brother." Natasha answered, your head whirling to the left to find her at your side. "He was about to do something much worse then just poke you to get you up." She explained.

You glared at your brother who was on the floor, making a big deal about you hitting him. "Oh my gosh Clint, get up." You threw your pillow, that you kept in your office for your back, at him but he caught it the moment before it hit its target. He sat straight up, his face bright in a grin.

"Now that you're up we can go!"

"Go where?" You asked, looking at the clock and frowning. You honestly didn't even remember falling asleep. You had been doing work one second and the next your head was down on your desk.

"It's hot as hell so we're going to the pool." Tony helped answer while you agreed.

Fans surrounded your office yet did nothing to keep you cool. It most definitely had been hot today. You had been so hot that you couldn't think straight or concentrate, you had to change from your clothes to now just spanks and a tank top. Curse the air conditioning that just had to break yesterday in the middle of summer.

"You have to go." Nat told you. "I'm not going without you."

"No, Nat I can't." You told her with a sigh, however much you wanted to feel the cool water. "I've got too much work to do!" You spread your hands out at the papers in front of you.

Tony's eyes widened at the mounds of papers. "As your boss I give you the day off." He told you, still wide eyes at how much work you had.

However much you wanted to take the offer, you still shook your head. "I need to finish this Tony."