Baby Babble - Thor Drops the Baby Bombshell

Description: A mis-said spell by Loki changes the rest of the avengers to babies and now, you and Loki have to watch them.

Summary: You know how to take care of kids, and you're a pro now on watching the Avengers now, but can you take care of those two things combined: baby... Avengers?

Chapter One: Thor drops the baby bomshell

Your POV

The pounding only got worse, sounding like it could bring the door down. To retaliate, you were pressed up against the wall with your gun in your hands, ready to attack and shoot once the intruder got in.

Another attack came to New York, but a completely different threat; a new one. The Avengers refused to have you in the city and immediately sent you off to a Shield safe house so you would be away from the fight. You hated it, but you had no choice in the matter. And here, after all their hard work, someone was trying to pound the door down.

"Lady [Name]!" A frantic voice came from the outside of the door, another pounding following it.

You lowered your gun, recognizing the voice. "Thor?" You whispered to yourself then held the gun up again, knowing it could be a trap.

"Prove that it's you!" You yelled from your side. "What did you do this morning that made me really mad at you before you left?"

"I shattered your favorite mug."

You could nearly hear the grin in his face, not in joy that he had broken it but knowing he gave you the correct answer. Even still, you scowled remembering him breaking it but still put your gun into the holster on your hip, opening the door to let him in.

"Where's your Avengers card to let you back into the place? And - What the heck are you even doing here?" You exclaimed. "You're supposed to be back-"

He cut you off, "There is no time. You need to take care of them." He looked around once as if someone was watching. The God looked panicked and was breathing hard, looking scared and rushed. You were about to ask if he was okay before his wild eyes met yours and shoved you Steve's shield, a bundle wrapped in, what appeared to be his cape, in the dome of the weapon. "Take care of them!" He pleaded again, then took a step back and spun his hammer, shooting into the sky before you could stop him.

You were so shocked it took a moment to realize that he totally had just run away before you ran out of the house. "Thor!" You yelled, "Thor!" You screamed again then groaned from frustration, sagging your shoulders from the complete hopelessness of it. You frowned and looked down at the heavy lump in your hands. You knew the shield wasn't heavy and was actually reasonably light, so whatever was in the cape was the cause of the weight.

"Them." You repeated slowly, recalling the only sentence he said as you walked inside and closed the door, setting the shield on the couch and sitting next to it. "He said, them. Who's.... them?"

As if to respond, a small cooing noise caught your attention. You tilted your head then unwrapped the cape and gasped when two babies were lying in it, a blonde boy and a long brown haired boy.... With a metal arm.

"Bucky?" You said dumbfounded. The baby looked up at you with big brown eyes and smiled at you.

You looked around wondering if this was some prank but Thor couldn't have been able to lie like that to you s you ran inside, shutting the door with your food and set the shield on the couch. You picked up what looked like a small Bucky and checked the metal arm halfway from his elbow and his shoulder on the inside of it. When you saw a noticeable scratch, you nearly choked.