"I hear ya," Nico says.

"How much longer do we have?" Ryan whines.

"About twenty-five minutes," I reply. "If we walked faster, it'd take slower." I noticed Merrily hadn't said anything in the whole time we'd been walking. It seemed she's drawn herself into a shell. She was holding onto Nico like her life depended on it and frankly, I was jealous.

Twenty-six minutes later, we arrived at a run-down farmhouse, that clearly had gone through a fire. The walk up the front drive was eerie and uncomfortable, especially with the old wooden door swinging in the light wind. Merrily pushes open the door. Clearly, whoever had hidden the gods' objects had not considered Hermes' wings to be of great value because they were literally just sitting in the middle of the room. Abigail grabs them and they shrink to pocket size, which was convenient.

"Well, that was easy," Abigail comments.

"No!" Nico yells. "You jinxed it!"

"What do you mean?" Abigail asks. Right then, the door creaks open and a figure appears in the doorway. We all draw our weapons. I, my flaming hammer, Nico his three-foot Stygian sword, Chey, Backbiter, Abigail her bow and arrows, Ryan, his sword and Merrily her daggers.

"Who's there?" Nico demands.

"Please don't hurt me!" the figure whimpers. The female figure moves out of the doorway and we get a clear look at her.

"Tracy?" Ryan exclaims.

"Ryan?" is the response.

"You know her?" I ask incredulously. Then my eyes travel downward to her swollen stomach. "And she's pregnant."

"Yes, I am," Tracy scowls. "And then you left me here!"

Ryan looks stricken. "Honestly Trace, I had no idea," he protests.

"Yes you did!" she wails. "It's been nine months. I had to leave my house because my parents wouldn't help me!" Ryan apparently had nothing to say to this. "Why are you all holding weapons?"

"Hang on a second," Chey frowns. "Shouldn't these look like guns or something?"

"Uh they should," Nico replies. "The Mist hides stuff like that. Leo, light something on fire." I nod and set my hand aflame, looking for something to light up. There's a desk in the corner that looks decent and the next thing we all know, there's a neat little fire in the corner of the house.

"How-how did you do that?" Tracy gasps, backing away.

"Magic," Chey half-grins. "And you're either a half-blood or a clear-sighted mortal."

"What are you talking about?" Tracy asks us, slightly hysterical.

Ryan rolls his eyes a little. "C'mon, let's show you something. Nico, why don't you shadow travel her?"

Nico nods. "Sure thing." Grabbing hold of Tracy's hand, he melts into the shadows, leaving behind a very irritated Merrily. The rest of us quickly make our way back to Festus where Tracy is busy admiring the bronze dragon.

She turns to us, her dirty-blonde hair flying in the light breeze. "He's so pretty! Whose is he?"

"Leo's," Ryan says, striding up next to her. "Listen, I'm sorry. I never meant to just leave you high and dry like that."

"It's okay," Tracy sighs. Suddenly, Tracy gasps as the light sound of water rushing reaches our ears.

----------------

Hey guys. Uh, this chapter sucked and I know it. But it was just filler for what is to come next if you haven't guessed already.

So two things. One, I'm going to run through everyone's ages.

Merrily- 15

Nico- 15

Leo- 16

David- 16

Chey- 15

Abigail- 14

Ryan- 16

And lastly, time to break the fourth wall again, and do the disclaimer.

Merrily: Make Leo do it.

Leo: But I don't wanna!

Me: Well, someone's gotta do it.

Merrily: Why don't you do it?

Me: Because I'm the author

Merrily: *death glares*

Me: *gulps* CheyPaigeFanfic does not own PJO or HoO

Merrily: *smiles*

Nico: That's my girl

Me: I hate you all.

Please vote and comment!