"This is the same as the sword of airi, hilt and bade were made of prism crystal, followed the design of your weapon and is like an upgraded version once again" explained drumrim.

Riessfield began swinging the sword around just like airi, after a few moments, she nodded in satisfaction and kept the sword.

"Now, toshi boy come with me, I shall give your weapon in here, the two of you wait here, we won't take long" said drumrim, after which he opened the door behind the counter and entered, I followed right behind him.

...

After a few minutes after Toshiro and drumrim entered, the door opened once again with toshiro coming out first.

At this moment, just as I exited the room, I was met with the question of airi and riessfield,"Toshiro, what kind of weapon did you choose?".

"It's a secret, you'll find out during the mission if necessary" I said.

"we should get going, it's getting pretty late now, do you guys have anywhere to stay at?" said riessfield.

"Now that you said it, I don't think we have a place to stay at" I said.

"that's okay, there are quite a few lodgings around the guild, I can bring you to the place i'm staying at" said riessfield.

I nodded my head and said,"thanks, we really appreciate the help".

"no need to bother with the thank you part, lets get going then, wouldn't wanna be walking out alone at night" said riessfield.

We nodded our heads and said goodbye to drumrim after which we began walking to the place where riessfield was staying at.

We entered the lodging and got a room for two, at this time we were both at our room, riessfield already went to her own.

"Airi, will you be sleeping here, or are you going back to your consciousness form?" I asked.

"I will go back to my consciousness form for now, it's easier to regain my strength and it's a lot more comfortable than this place" airi said.

I nodded my head and after which airi turned into a stream of light before entering in between my brows. I got in bed and slept. The night passed by peacefully.

...

*knock-knock-knock*

"hey toshiro, wake up, it's already morning, riessfield is waiting for us outside"

"*grunt* urghh... hm? airi? it's already morning?" I woke up and saw airi standing beside me.

"wake up, riessfield has been knocking on the door for quite some time now, we might be late, hurry up" she said.

"mn" I nodded my head and stood up, I changed my clothes after which we both exited the room.

"you two took quite some time, what were doing in there?" asked riessfield suspiciously.

"eh? um... well I just overslept that's all" I said.

"hm... well anyway, we should probably get going, everyone's gathering outside the guild now, don't wanna be late on your first mission right?"said riessfield, after which she began walking out the building.

We followed behind her and soon arrived outside the guild, we noticed that there were quite a lot of people gathering, the lowest were Sapphire rankers, while the highest were ruby rankers.

When we arrived, we noticed that the people were separated in to four groups with each rankers being together. We looked towards the group of ruby rankers and noticed that there was an extra one who wasn't here yesterday. We walked towards the group where the ruby ranked were at, but before we could even reach, we were blocked by a man. He had a muscular build and was not wearing any shirt, but had a black gold adventurer tag on his waist.

"Where do you think the three of you are going? don't you know that only the ruby ranked adventurers can go there?! huh?! now why don't you three go and scram right away before I break your legs that I will have to drag you out of this place!" said the man with a black gold tag while laughing out loudly, but he suddenly stopped when he saw the others looking at him with weird expressions.

"huh? what's wrong? why are you all looking at me like that?" asked the man.

After a few moments, someone among the group of black gold adventurer stepped up and said,"Boy, you've done it now. I recommend that you apologize to the three of them right now before we even set off,else you won't have it easy" said that person who stepped up. When the man who blocked our way heard this, he couldn't help but have a puzzled look on his face before asking once more,"Huh? what do you mean by that?".

The man who stepped up wanted to explain things to him,"well, they ar..." but before he could even finish, the doors to the guild suddenly opened, after which eina came out.

"The time has come for the mission to begin, all adventurers separate yourself according to your ranks" said  eina, and just as the sound of her voice faded, those who were wandering around began joing the group with their ranks. The three of us walked passed the man who was blocking us. 

"hey! didn't you hear what she said? She said according to your ranks, why are you still continuing there huh? are you three really stupid or are you just trying to show off?" said the man who was blocking our way. We ignored him and continued walking towards the palce where the ruby ranked adventurers stood.

When the man who was blocking us saw this, he said,"heh, not knowing what's good for yourself, just wait till the ruby rankers beat you up theirselves". He continued watching us as we walked towards the group, but was stunned when he saw us standing beside them yet the other ruby rankers were doing nothing to us, they even looked at us and nodded their head in greetings.

"If everyone is done grouping their selves, I shall give out the instructions then..." Eina paused for a moment, after which her gaze roamed around each groups, after a few moments, she said,"You will travel in three groups, Group A, Group B, and Group C. Each group will be led by three ruby ranked adventurers each..." just as Eina said this, the man who blocked our way suddenly spoke up,"miss Eina, you said that each group will be led by three ruby rankers right?".

"hm? that's right, is there any problem?" said Eina, with a slight anger in her tone.

"well shouldn't there be only two groups since there are only six ruby ranked adventurers?" said the man, as he looked around the other groups, "right? am I not right?" said the man as he tried to gain support from the others, but was surprised when he saw them looking at him with the same weird expression they looked at him earlier, "what's with those faces? is there a problem?" said the man. "that's quite enough man, like I said, you should apologize to those three awhile ago,but now it seems like it's to late, you won't be having it easy this trip this time around" said the man who stepped up before.

"If you have a problem with counting, I suggest that you don't join this mission for now,this is a mission personally given by the sorcerer maiden,we wouldn't want anybody wrecking our plans. It's clear that there are nine people standing at the group of ruby ranked adventurers,now if you ahve any problem with any of them I suggest that you leave now, we need them more than you a mere black gold ranker" said Eina.

The man who had been so against us suddenly froze in his spot as he began staring at us.

After a few moments, Eina continued,"Now, as I was saying, Each group will be led by three ruby adventurers, the lower ranks are going to be distributed equally among the groups, the travel will take a day, which means that you will arrive at your destination tomorrow morning. A map will be given to each group, you will notice that on the map, there will be places encircled, those places are empty fields where you can set camps during the night, you will all go to the sorcerer maiden's temple, in there you will meet other adventurers who are to partake in this mission, details of the mission will be given there by the sorcerer maiden herself, now if there are no other questions, I suggest that you all depart now".

Just as she said this, carriages were seen being pulled by horses, after a few moments, they arrived in front of us.

"the leaders of each group will be the following, Group A leaders will be, Toshiro, Airi, and Riessfield, Group B leaders will be... etc".