DEPARTURE

At this moment, we were standing right outside the shop of drumrim.

"Hey, Old man ya there?" said riessfield as we entered the shop.

just as we entered, we saw drumrim coming out from the door behind the counter.

"hm? back so soon? seems like you know me pretty well huh? good,good, your orders have just been finished, try checking them out" said drumrim, after which he traced his ring and a set of armor with similar design to the one riessfield was wearing appeared.

"First up,this is the new armor set for riessfield, I added a few color and turned it to silver white, you wouldn't like it attracting to much attention with the normal color of prism crystals right? It's a perfect upgrade of your current armor,the size, and shape are the same, but the whole set itself is a lot more lighter, meaning that is would be easier to move around,its defense is a lot tougher, and what's more is that it has some special properties that could help reduce mana consumption by forty percent,it can also help increase your attack power, here try it out" said drumrim as he handed the armor set to riessfield.

Riessfield immediately recieved the armor and began removing the one she was currently wearing. After a few moments, she began putting the armor on.

At this moment, she already finished wearing the armor.

"So what do you think?" asked drumrim.

"It feels way better than my last armor, it's way more comfortable, I can move easier as well" said Riessfield, after which she kept her old armor in her ring.

"Glad you liked it, now as for you pretty lady, I shall return to you your robe" as he said this, he handed over the box where the robe was kept.

Airi opened it and picked up the robe inside. The robe was the same as before and looked like it had no difference, but if you look closely, you will notice part of the cloth was different.

And at this time, drumrim explained,"I turned the prism crystal in to very very thin thread like strips after which I embroidered them in to the cloth, this increases it's defensive capabilities and increases the unique attributes it used to have".

Airi put on the dress, it was still a perfect size for her, she kept the robe in her ring and quietly stood beside me.

"As for you toshi boy, I got your armor ready as well" after he said this, he traced his ring followed by which a box appeared on the table.

"Open it" instructed drumrim.

I walked towards the box and slowly opened it,after a short moment, I saw the box full of the items I requested. A chainmail, arm guard, shoulder plate and other light equipment. I slowly picked each of them up and began putting them on, everything was a perfect fit for me and felt so comfortable.

"I like it" I said.

"Mn, thank you" said drumrim.

After a few moments, drumrim said once again,"now since you're all satisfied with your armors, I should be giving you your weapons now" as he said this, he began tracing his ring once again, followed by which a 5 foot sword with a 2 inch width appeared.

Drumrim picked up the sword and handed it to airi,"this is the sword you wanted, the hilt and blade are both made of prism crystal making the sword extremely light but have a very high durability, because of this, chances of it having its edge dull is very rare, more is it rare for it to chip off. It is also very sharp that it could easily cut through stones" explained drumrim.

Airi received the sword and began swinging it around before nodding her head in satisfaction and kept her sword in her ring.

After a few moments, drumrim handed a sword that was identical to the one riessfield was currently using.