GOD

At this moment, all of us were walking towards the main hall, nobody spoke on the way and were all very quiet.

After some time,we all finally arrived in the main hall. When we arrived, we saw a platform in the middle of the room, on the platform there was a chair, on the chair, there was a man sitting down. The man was wesring a casual white robe and had a head full of white hair, his beard reached his chest, while his hair was also long, this man was the same man who was watching the performance of toshiro and the others on the screen of light before. Right beside this man was angel gabriel, he was standing there quietly not daring to make a sound when infront of this man.

When Airi saw this man, she immediate bow down and said in a respectful manner,"Airi greets master". When the man on the chair saw this, he smiled and said,"Airi please stand up, there's no need for you to be this polite".

When Airi heard this, she stood up and replied with a yes, but the respect in her tone did not disappear. After some time, the man's gaze roamed around us for a moment before speaking,"I welcome you all to thr home of Airi, you are probably wondering who I am, well I can tell you all that I am God".

When we heard this, we were all quiet, it's not that we sid not like to react, it's just that we were all stunned frozen in place when we heard this.

After some time, we all came back to our senses, after which we all bow and said,"we respectfully greet God".

When that man saw this, he suddenly laughed and said,"no need for you all to be this respectful. you could say that you are all my guest here, I should be the one greeting you first".

When we heard his words, we all stood up and did dare to make another sound. After some time, God suddenly said,"hmm... I guess we could put it on hold until later..." and after a few moments, he said,"Since we are all here, why don't we enjoy some food for now, lets talk about other matters later, Gabriel please prepare us some food" just as God said this, Angel gabriel gabriel responded in a respectful manner, after which he suddenly disappeared.

At this moment, the room was very quiet, so quiet that you could even hear the sound of a needle dropping. Suddenly God spoke, "It's been quite awhile now, how about we all head to the dining room together", just as he said this, he immediately stood up and began walking towards the direction of the dining room. When we all sae this, we immediately walked and followed right behind him,none of us daring enough to walk in front of him. The whole time, everyone was quiet.

After some time, we all arrived at the dining room. When we entered, the first thing we saw was a long table in the middle of the room, it was full of luxurious food, even better than the foods I get from my house. After some time, we all chose our own seats.
When I sat down, I noticed that I was in between Haruka and Airi.

Nobody touched the food prepared for us, after some time, the door opened once again, after which five people came in, surprisingly the yellow man who tested us was among these five.

When God saw these people arrive, he smiled and said,"please take your seat, we are about to begin". Just as he said this,the five who just arrived nodded their heads and took their own seats.

"Everyone, I am trully sorry for the wait, but since we are all here now, you may begin eating".

When we all heard this, we all took up our spoons and fork and began eating slowly, the atmosphere in the room was just so tense that none of us dared to do anything without manner.

But at this time, God suddenly said,"So Toshiro, how was the night you spent with Haruka? Did you enjoy it?" just as the sound of his voice faded, a sound of someone spitting our water was heard,"SPFFFT!!! HAHAHAHA!!!  TOSHIRO LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN SEEN! HAHAHA...". It turns out the who spoke was Sora, when I looked at him, I noticed that his mouth was dripping with water, and some even came out of his nose. When I looked around, I saw the others had weird expressions on their faces, it was as if they wanted to laugh but were keeping it in, even airi and the other 5 who just arrived had this on their face. I looked atHaruka and noticed that Haruka was facing down as her face turned red with shame.

I looked at God as I scratched the back of my head and had an awkward smile on my face as I replied,"please forgive me, but I don't think I know what you are talking about my lord", as I said this, I turned to my food and began eating in a fast pace.

When God saw this, he began laughing loudly after which he said,"I'm just kidding around, I don't know anything, my bad,my bad".

It was as if this sort of joke had an effect, the tense atmosphere in the room was somehow lifted, we all began talking with each other, we were able to eat without restraints. Every one of us were laughing while telling stories with each other, after some time when we were able to get to know each other, we found out that the 5 who arrived were those who tested the others. After some time, I remembered something and asked God,"Sir, may I ask what happened to those who failed the tests? And What will happen to them?".

When the others heard this, they all turned and looked at God except the five who tested us and Airi. After a few moments, God finally said,"Nothing else will happen to them, it's just that I made the tests to find who the top 6 heroes will be, you 6 will be recieving something more than them".

As God said this, none of us asked any more questions and just continued eating while telling stories with each other.

After some time, we finally finished eating. At this moment, God suddenly said,"Since everybody is tired, why not move the event till tomorrow morning, each of you can go to your own room or do whatever you want, tomorrow morning everyone is to gather in the main hall, that is all, I'm afraid I have to go somewhere else and cannot continue to stay with you", just as he said this,he suddenly disappeared with no traces of him left, it was as ifhe was never even here.

After the banquet, we all left the dining room and after which we went to our own rooms. Sometimes I would go out of my room and walk around, after some time I finally felt sleepy and went back to my room.

Next morning, after I woke up, I immediately got a shower and changed my clothes, after which I left my room and went to the dining room.

Upon arriving, I noticed that I was the only one here, I casually got a seat and sat down while waiting for the others.

After some time, another person came in,this person was none other than haruka.

When she saw me, she walked towards me and and sat at my left, after sitting down,she kept quiet and kept her head down, when I noticed this, I could only smile bitterly.

After some time, more and more people began entering the room, soon enough everyone was present once again. After some time, food suddenly appeared in front of us once again, at the same time, the door opened once again, followed by which God once again entered. When we all saw him, we all stood up and bowed down greeting him. After which we all sat down once again and began eating. After some time while we were eating, God suddenly said,"First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their patience, the tests are about to end, all you have to do is gather in the main hall later on, as for now, you can all enjoy your time here, I shall wait for you all in the main hall". Just as he said this, he stood up and began walking away. When we saw this, we all turned silent for a moment, after which we continued eating while telling stories to each other.