Chapter 21

Meera's pov.

After watching the cool entertainment I saw his face flushed and somehow guilty. I saw bhoomi she was in hell shock. I have too stop them not them I mean jivti 😂. She doesn't show her love towards us but we know she will do anything in her power for us. Believe me she can easily kill the person by her words. She is very responsible for choosing in words. Now I got to see the best example of it 😂😂. I get satisfaction by seeing his face, because of her bhoomi was all by herself for 2 years all alone. 👿 Let's stop them atleast for the party 😉. Mission peaceful party 😁

Conversation bhoomi (B), jivti (j), meera (m), bharat (bh), pratiksha (p).

M : jivti just hold on we can talk about this after the party.

J : No never I will just kill him. Moron

M : you already killed him by your words baby. Just see bhoomi she is still in shock yr.

J : she is in flashback where everyone say she is a slut is a whore because people believe his words, because of him she is alone that time, will never leave him.

Bh : you plz stop it OK, I know I have done wrong too wrong but I am guilty I know I can't bring those years too her again. But I have already said the truth in our school group now everyone knows that I am at fault 😢

J : That doesn't matter now so please get lost or else you will see the worst in me.

Bh : I am not here too recall the past or haress her, I just want a favour from her just a mere one 😔

J : whattt you want now from her 👿

B : jivti relax let him say.

J : but bhoomi...

B : jivti plzzz

Bh : 1st sorry bhoomi 😢😢 really really sry for the past 😔

B : at point bharat doshi.

Bh : hmmm I want that DJ play the music for some more time plzz it's a request.

B : And why would I do that for you, what you wanna see, the girls dance and want too stare like they are your meal.

Bh : No.... I am engaged and I am changed, I am here with my feauncy. Because of my work we came late and till that DJ was finished. She is hell angry on me and then I ask her what you want I will do anything too make up for you she said she wants DJ and said you can only do that.

B : what you are engaged whose that unlucky girl by the way.

P : Bhoomi plz stop this. We are engaged and bhoomi he is really change.

B : pratu you don't know about him. You are really good girl and sincere one.

P : I know everything bhoomi. He said the truth before our engagement on our 1st meeting. He is change bhoomi even he just got pale on your mere name by guilt I swear bhoomi.

Bh : swear bhoomi I am not hear too haress you or anything like that, I am here for pratu as her family never allowed her for such parties. Because of my work she just missed her favourite thing. 😢

B : fine bharat if you are really change than I am very happy and if you are acting then don't plz don't destroy her life she is really good you are lucky too have her ☺️

Bh : thank you and I am too lucky too have her, and believe me I am change.

B : fine let me talk too the DJ.

J : bhoomi but

M : jivti he is changed when he is talking to you guyz I got all the details about him through raghav.

B : you both are just unbelievable 😂😂 ( rolling eyes) let me go and check the DJ. Don't eat my food meera.

M : hey I don't eat your food I am having mine bitch, but definitely going too taste your food now 😝and bharat just don't get scared by jivti, She is really nice.

B : You bitch, just wait and watch now baby 😉 (walked away)

M : Devil is up now... Please God save me 😒

Bh : ya I got to know that now only (rolling eyes). But on serious note you both are really protective towards her.

J : ya so better stay away I don't give 2nd chances.

M : jivti chill yr.. And no bharat we trio are protected towards each other. 😂😂

Bh : OK ok I see that 😂, but somehow you and bhoomi are same lyk more enough too tell sisters but jivti is different from you both.

M : ya true she is very calm and matured more than us. 😎

Bh : calm 😂😂

M : ya believe me but ya not in your case 😂😂😂

B : Hey, DJ said he will play few songs after 15mins as he was having his dinner.

Bh : Thank you bhoomi you save me 😁

P : not yet sweetheart, and ya thank you bhoomi 😍

B : welcome bharat and pratiksha.

Bh : Bhoomi, if you don't mind can we be nrml frnds, like no personal contacts, just whenever we meet or see by chance, so atleast we can say hy hello too each other.

B : for sure bharat, I don't carry grudges any more now so frnds.

Bh : thank you for accepting my apology and meera jivti sorry too you too can we be frnds as same as bhoomi.

M : yes frnds 😁

J : I am not in 👿

B : Don't worry bharat she will take time and let's have dinner I am hell hungry and I have too finish in 10mins yr.... Let's start.

M : ya exactly 10mins. Guyz dig in.......

P : why 10mins guyz you are leaving so early.

B : Arey no we are here till 12 but sir talk with all our parents and convince them that we can here till the party end. 😍😍 But 15mins only to start DJ so and according to jivti we can't dance exactly after eating we should take rest for atleast for 5mins or else stomachache will be there.

M : It's true yr, my model is suffering from this thank you jivti.

Author's pov.

Like this they all started eating and chatting about there life's. Bharat and pratiksha also join them, they invited them too there wedding which is yet too be decide. Bhoomi was having her obssession rajasthani food. All are laughing and chatting with each other and on bharat's lame jokes except jivti. She is still ignoring him. All unaware about there future which will be taking huge turn. But bhoomi is yet unaware about someone's constant staring. Let see what they have ahead.

-------------keep smiling ☺ --------------
Please let me know if this story is interesting or not. And this story is not just my imagination but some incidents are from my and my frnds  life.