chapter 26

Author's pov

In evening trio was getting ready in there own home , because they are hell tired by the morning events . In Bhoomi's house everyone is happy for her achievement but yet not sure about sending her for internship. In Jivti's house they just congratulated her and said as you like you can do but her brother rinkesh is very happy and they celebrate with pastries . In Meera's house everyone was very proud of her achievement but strictly said no for her internship. The three of them are happy and sad . Let's see how they convince there family.

Bhoomi got ready in dark maroon gown with minimal make .
Jivti got ready in white jumpsuit with absolutely no makeup because she is very bad in doing makeup so it will be done by Meera on the venue.
While Meera got ready in golden bache tunic with a professional high class make up no one can say that she gets ready by herself not by a stylist . They were totally looking amazing in there outfits . This time also they didn't invite there bf's as they will accompany them in the formal party.

Bhoomi's outfit

Bhoomi's outfit

Jivti's outfit

Meera's outfit   When they reach, the party was already on full bling

Meera's outfit

When they reach, the party was already on full bling . While moving inside the party hall bhoomi got pushed by someone and she was about to fall but some strong hands save her by securing her from her waist. Bhoomi's eyes was closed she didn't know who the person was but she feels the touch very familiar. When she open her eyes she was shock for a moment but got teary eyes the next moment. She just balance herself and said thank you mr. ? .

Pranay's pov

What she said Mr.? Seriously dude , she just forget me or what . Let me introduce myself then Pranay Chopra .

B - thank you so much Mr. pranay chopra.

P - welcome bhoomi

B - ok bye enjoy the party

P - Hey listen congratulations and why are behaving like you don't know me ?

B - Thank you and yes I don't know you or else I just don't remember you and please don't bother me .

P - Bhoomi please listen I want to talk to you about something important.

B - Sorry but I can't as I am not interested to talk to strangers as something important so please excuse me.

Pranay was shock to see this kind of behaviour from bhoomi, she changed alot in this past year . Pranay thought to tell her feelings to bhoomi today on her achievement because he knew she true loved him . He thought she will be more happy but his dreams crashed as she just moved on from him and doesn't make an effort for a normal conversation. I will make her mine at any cost . I love her and will make sure she love me back .

Bhoomi's pov .

What he is doing here , this is my institute party not her gf . Why it always happens with me , ( saala ek baar mein ek khushi full enjoy ni kar sakti , koi na koi apni Sadi Hui nose le kar ghusega hi ) . I just moved on from him , I don't want to remember my past and specially him . The person who think me has an option is just a stranger for me . In this past year I have realised that I didn't love him at that time it was my liking, infatuation towards him but if we have stay in our relationship then definitely I have loved him but not now , it's over on a good note and I don't want to be loved. I just want my career to flourish.

Author's pov

As bhoomi was talking to herself both her friends were noticing her behaviour, they have a feeling that something is definitely off so they decided to talk to bhoomi after they get completely free from the event . While on other hand someone was continuously shouting on the other person. Due to the noises bhoomi came back to her senses and trio started to move towards the noises . Bhoomi recognise the voice of the person instantly and thought ( bas ab yahi baki tha kyun maa kyun , ab ye ladki esko nahi chodegi , khoon pii jaugi ye ladki eska or agar jivti Meera ko pata chala toh vo dono bhi eske sath mil kar uska khoon pii jayge please help me god ). Reaching there she spotted her darling Aakansha who was shouting on none other than pranay. ( Finally ye eske hath lag hi Gaya 😉) .

A - Tu kutte yaaha kya kar raha hai or upar se mujhse aa kar baat krne ki himmat kese Hui Teri vo bhi meri darling k related seriously man slow claps for you 👏🏼

P - Arey tu baat sun yaha mat bhadak please, mein sab right karne hi aaya hu .

A - Tu nikal bhai tabi sab right hoga , chal Nikal aapni ye Sadi Hui sakal mat dikhana kabhi mujhe .

P - Esa hoga ni , possible hi ni hai

B - Aaki chal yaha se ghero k muh ni lagte or ek word ni bolegi mene tujhe mere achievement mein celebration k liye bulaya hai or jivti , Meera bhi kitni excited hai tujhse Milne k liye . Dusro ki wajah se aapna or mera din kharab mat kar , ignore it .

By listening to bhoomi aakansha smirk on pranay and move towards the party , but pranay was hell angry on bhoomi now he was determine to maker her his by hook or crook.

Aakansha's look

Aakansha's look

Jivti and Meera was shock to listen this harsh words for same person in last 20mins. Now they are sure something is there , they are missing out on . But for now they didn't want to spoil bhoomi's mood more so they hug aakansha and started to enjoy there party like before .

There was someone who was seeing this drama and get hell angry on pranay for two reasons.

1st How can he touch her girl .
2nd How can he talk to her like that .

-------------------------

Please guyz support and atleast like or comment if your liking this story or it will be in hinglish.