Chapter 20

Bharat's pov.

Myself Bharat Doshi. Same school as bhoomi but I didn't complete my schooling as I am not interested in it, due to my pranks and marks I got suspended in 11th STD itself. But today I am carrying my dad's business and that too quite well. Today I am going to attain a fashion party with my feauncy. As I reached late in the party coz of my business clients the dancing session was already over. Due to my bad luck my feaunce is hell angry with me and now I have too make it up to her. As I was searching for my angry bird I saw my some of my school mates at the drink section and I made my way to them, this party is really cool I liked it. As I reach everybody was shock too see me some are not happy with my presence and some are Ok with it. I gained this thing from them so it's not there fault. I was big big jerk during my school. They welcomed me and we talk for sometime.

After that pranay suddenly ask me with whom I have been here. I know he hate me to the core as I really embrace the person he likes the most at that time. So I replied with a small smile. He was shock that I got engaged. Well I was also shock when pratiksha said yes toh my alliances, I already said the truth to her before only and she said past is what you made but present and future is what we will made together so I was really happy she accepted me with all my flaws. As we were chit chatting she came with an angry face and gesture me to follow her I excused myself and go to my angry bird.
Bharat (B) pratiksha (P). Conversation.

B : hey pratu, what happen? (from inside I was like beta ruk ja btygi wo kya hua h or kya nahi hell nervous)

P : Bharat don't butter up OK, you were always late, today was my 1st party like this with you as u know my family won't allow such parties, but today also you gave your priority to your clients.

B : Baby I am sry there flight got delayed, they reached late here so I was late I promise I will do whatever you want too. Please forgive your Bharat.

P : fine last warning and you will do whatever I will say, sure think of it Bharat one more time.

B : ya ya baby I will do just a command is needed ( khud k per p khud khulahdi marna I have done that she is too devil)

P : fine say DJ to again play the music and I want too enjoy the dance.

B : what? you know it's not possible, it's not my party pratu, if I will do anything like that your professor will sue me and I don't think they will give me permission for this.

P : No faculties are allowed in this party Bharat so don't worry about them, but ya u have to take permission from the one person who has organised this beautiful breathtaking party.

B : who is he say I will do my best, if he doesn't say yes politely then I have my ways.

P :  1st it's not he, it's she and I am warning you Bharat, if you want her permission you should be gentle. She is really sweet but her two friends are more violent then her sweetness.

B : fine say me about your sweet she and where I can find her my highness.

P : Her name is bhoomi Jain. She will be in food section eating all junk food 😂

B : inside * (what same name bhoomi plzz God not the same person plz) OK will find her.

P : what happen you became pale while listening this name are you OK.

B : pratu I have said everything about my past but you said you don't want too know about that innocent girl. She has the same name pratu, I don't want too face the same person again.

P : It'ok Bharat if she is that bhoomi believe me if you apologise genuinely she will forgive you. If you want I will company you.

B : No I will face it by myself pratu. Thank you so much baby 😍 love you 💋

P : love you too baby 💋

I started searching for her according to pratu she will be in food section I moved there. After good 10mins I spotted her by asking people where can she be as I am not sure this two are same person and too my shocking everyone knows her and they are saying her name with proud. And to my bad luck she was the same person and much more beautiful then before but not as much as pratu she is my life I truly love her. I reached her table staring her she didn't noticed my presence first then she saw me and 1 word you and froze. I mean in shock. After 5mins one girl came she is also beautiful and seeing me she also shock for sometime but then she started cursing me with God knows what type of names. I don't want to create a scene so I was listening too her but all are seeing us know. What I have done man. I just hate my clients if they are on time I don't have too face this things 😒😒😒

---------------- keep smiling do vote---------
Let me know your views  guyz so I can continue this story.