Chapter 12

Bhoomi's pov.

Next day morning started with shouting in my room uff what I will do with this two girls. They are fighting for small piece of homemade cake which is made by my mom. I am talking about Meera Maheswari and Jivti jain. We three are from same college and same batch and even doing fashion designing from same institute and share a same batch. From past 6months we became a best trio. Presently it's 10am they are fighting for last small piece of a cake and disturbing my sleep I will kill this two bitches.

Bhoomi (B), Meera (M), jivti (J)

B - why are you fighting over a small piece of cake? (yelling)

M - I want too eat and I have came here 1st than this bimboo😤

J - It is not a rule over here 1st came 1st OK! And I have seen the cake 1st and  Aunty gave me not you.

M - You lier Aunty gave you the cake for both of us but you eat half of the cake while coming into the room.

B - While they are fighting I take the last piece and put in my mouth and said problem solved, it's hilarious to see their face 😂😂😂

M - Bhoomi yar you can't do this it's my share of cake 😑

J - Ya right you can't do this Bhoomi and it's mine not yours you bitch.

B - please Guyz stop it we have too go for market survey if you guyz remember I am going too bath please say mom to ready my breakfast and pack my lunch I am coming in half an hour and please don't start again and  say mom she will give you more cake and in different plates. 😓

M - ook come soon waiting. 😚

J - Me too😚

After that I have my bath and get read in blue top and Grey denim. As I entered in my hall and move too kitchen that bitches are still bickering. Ooo bhagwanji please help me. I ignore them and take my breakfast it's my favorite Aloo onion cheese paratha yummy I started having it's heaven and after completing I take my lunch box till then the two bitches calm down and we went for market survey around 12:00. We have taken half day leave from lecture for this survey because it's necessary for our show.

At 4:00 we enter into our instute and move into the devil cabin to report about our survey and to give a date when we will complete our paper work and submit. After 15 days we have to submit our paper work. She also give us her final decision about our presented design our design are selected she said. I am really happy 1st time she approved my work without any mistake wow. Then we came out of the institute and did our trio dance for victory and too celebrate we move too eat mama ki Maggie near our college it is famous in ahemdabad. Around 7:00 we dispatch our ways for our home. Around half an hour I reached my home and dancing and saying my mom that my design is selected my brother came from back and scare me now he is gone. I have a brother name Aryan jain who is in 9th Std and my life line too. After some snacks I wait for my dad for dinner and at dinner I share my daily activity with him because he is so change now thanks too God I have my dad love which I craved from childhood but still he became my old dad which I scared to hell. Let C what will happen next in my future with that I doze off.

--------------------------------------------------------- plz vote ✌️✌️