Chapter 13

Pranay's pov.

Aakansha (A), Pranay (P)

A - You bastard how dare you to hurt her.

P - chill yar... It's between me and my bhoomi

A - ohh really your bhoomi my foot, you don't have any right over her be with your Shivani.

P - Listen what is mine and what is not I know well enough so don't say OK!

A - Yaa Yaaa you know well enough I know very well.

P - Then don't say na and by the way why you bother yourself after a long time to say this things to me. What take you so long?

A - It's because of bhoomi she said me not say you anything but I can't keep it by seeing her tears because of you pervert.

P - Hahaha Thnx I deserve that.

A - You are the worst and you deserve much more worse.

P - ya I know

A - Better than shooo from our lives.

P - will see but for now bye.

Aakansha didn't reply.

It's been a month talking too Aakansha. Bhoomi is really lucky to have such friends. Not only Aakansha but Meera and Jivti is also consider bhoomi as her soul. I bet they know everything about bhoomi but they didn't reach me something is missing for them. Else I know they are not like Aakansha who will just say me worse things they have capacity to beat me to the death. Well I know everything about them and Bhoomi's life I have my own ways to get information 😉

Well my life with Shivani is going smooth. I have said her that I didn't feel special for her only BFF feelings are there which I miss understood. She said I lover her just I am confused and said give me a chance I truly love you and soon you will realize that you also love me and if you don't love me Back then we will be apart. I know about my feelings but Shivani's confession make me think once again so I gave her a chance.

Now she give her time, priority to me. Make me feel special, she didn't leave a single chance to show her feelings towards me. But whenever Bhoomi's topic come she got furious and over react on the things. No I never bring Bhoomi's topic between us I know she loves me and I can't hurt her she my BFF I am not that mean yar. Because they have same profession they collide to each other directly or indirectly. They both are in different institutes but bhoomi is doing great in her field so Bhoomi's design are shown to many Institute for motivation purpose, both their students and for bhoomi too. So she describe everything about her day so I get too know that and she did not like people who praise bhoomi for her work. One day Shivani say me that bhoomi and her two friends came to my institute with her designs which are selected as a show's stopper. Shivani and bhoomi came face too face bhoomi smile and say hello but Shivani say she didn't say anything in return and just ignore her like a plague. I say to her it's not a good thing too behave like this atleast you can smile,but she replied bhoomi is just faking herself by being nice to her. After that she never come to her institute for any project and I asked why then Shivani said,I think Bhoomi's professor get to know that she don't deserve anything, so they don't send her now for their special projects . I know bhoomi she can't fake herself in any situation.

--------------------------------------------------------- plzz vote✌️✌️

This is for you sweetyyy @AzhariMoina