Chapter 18

Pranay's pov.

It has been an hour we are in the party and enjoying ourselves. Really this party is awesome no faculties only models and students. There sir also given full freedom to them to invite there bf/gf I am glad about that. I already made few friends here anshul and rinkesh. They are good and polite even after that so called drama. We are just talking on normal boys topic, then I just got the curiosity to know about their cool sir so I just start that topic.

P - your sir is really cool, like no faculties and no boring speech. It's really a party not like other institute a ceremony of a fashion show.

Anshul (A) - hahaha true man this party is really awesome but our sir is not so cool.

P - confused* why so, I mean according to this party it's look like he is broad minded person.

Rinkesh (R) - ya according to this people can say that, but real credit goes too bhoomi and her best friends, that trio is amazing.

A -  ya because of them we are enjoying to our fullest. I love that trio, they always have a solution. If they are not there then this party is also became so called ceremony of fashion show.

P - I was like what, it's because of them but how? I  am just thinking in my mind and I think rinkesh understand my question by my face, so he answer it.

R - When we got know about the boring party we all became sad and started thinking about some solution, but unfortunately our classes get over and we have to move because of next batch. So we decide too meet at cafe coffee day in the evening. When we all meet there we just started to think about the solution after some time bhoomi and her friends said that if we want to enjoy full party then we have to bear there lecture atleast for an hour In the morning of the same day. We got confused what they are saying. Then they said that they will talk to sir and convince them that all the lecture about the show and all should be given to the students in the morning so they can concentrate properly.

A - At that I was the one to say that I will not get up early and come there too listen there stupid lecture which they are giving from last 3months. It's really sucks too listen same thing again and again.

R - hahaha that was it bhoomi glare at him and he shut his stupid mouth and then we think about this plan and then we said yes it was OK but bhoomi make compulsory too each and every student too come in morning.

P - But sir listen to her like this I mean she is a student so...

A - I said that after bhoomi went to institute for this purpose but we don't have any other option to wait and listen what they will actually say sir. You don't know the trio is really dangerous you can call them devil.

P - Really, and why so?

A - You know how they said this thing to sir, they said sir if you will say anything in the party about the show students will never give attention because they are excited for the party so they will listen from one ear and say out from another. This thing make sir to think what to do that we will listen to them. Then trio give there suggestion that they should conduct this lecture in the morning when we will come for last trial. So all students will listen properly but sir said if everyone is not present then,they said it's our responsibility to make sure each and every student should be present sir. Then sir said OK.

P - wow smart Haan... But how come no faculties.?

R - That was a bonus part hahaha, when we listen to that lecture in the morning sir was literally happy seeing the strength of the students so after that he said to trio if they want anything like anything for the party they can ask now changes will be there and as anshul said they are devil so they proved it and said sir we want only students and models party no faculties no restrictions. We want to enjoy this party with freedom as many girls are having such party for the 1st time and everyone will be in limit as this line said we all student shouted promise sir we will be in limit and he gave the permission and said your partners are also allowed if you want enjoy yourself students.

P - I was dumbstruck by listening this, she can do this so easily because no institute give this much freedom.

After that we started our normal talk but mind was till on Bhoomi and what she done. I don't know her this side like she can easily change anyone's mind in this way Wow. I am write she is not here she already live the party and I am glad because I can't face her.

While I am talking to these two I just saw a known figure on the dj floor. I think it's bhoomi but I can't see her face because she is dancing in opposite direction her back is towards my front. I just stare on her and chanting to turn but after 5mins she jump in full excitement and turn, then I saw her in silver saree, minimal makeup and simple jewelry she is looking like an angel. I am just staring at her almost for 15mins. The stare chain was broken when she shouted to dj to play some song and dj say next one for you pretty girl. The song made me full awake that was her favorite one jhumma chumma. She was dancing like there is no tomorrow. But I  was shocked seeing her this time here, but I can't say anything and silently hide from her, because if I leave I have to say Shivani a valid reason or else she will start her stupid tantrums.  After some time my gaze again fall on someone and when I notice he is starting at bhoomi like she is the only one present here, so I went there and stood with a distance to see that person and when I recognize him I was shocked... What he is doing here man.

---------------------------------------------------------do vote✌️
In next chapter I will say about that person for sure and sorry for the late updates I really can't help it.