Chapter 8

JJ and Reid got to JJ's house and settled in.

"Do you still want me to stay here with you?" Reid asked as he helped her out of her chair.

"Of course Spence" She smiled and got on her crutches and headed to her bedroom. "Wow these stupid crutches are such a pain" She said as she hopped on the bed and put them aside. It just amazed Reid how normal she was. She didn't act sad or anything.

"Do you want anything Jaydge?"

"Um just some water if you don't mind" She smiled as she took her boot off an laid her bruised and injured leg on the bed. "Oww". Reid walked in with some water and painkillers.

"I brought you some Advil just in case you were hurting."

"Thanks" She swallowed the pills. "Umm Spence? Could you bring me some PJ's from my drawer over here so I can change?"

"Sure thing" He said walking over to her dresser and grabbing a pair of silk pajamas. "These okay" He said as he held them up?"

"Perfect" She smiled. Reid walked over there and set them beside her and began to walk off. "Umm.. I am going to need some help putting these on without well hurting myself. If you don't mind?" Reid just stood sorta shocked.

"Um y-yeah JJ" He stuttered.

"Thanks" She began to unbutton her shirt and attempting to remove her arm but it hurt. "Hey Spence can you help me get my arm out of the sleeve?" He nodded and grabbed her arm from inside the shirt and carefully removing it and then moving to the next one. Then she was just in her Bra. "Thanks. Can you hand me my Pajama shirt now?" He did as he was told and slipped it over her head and helped maneuver her arms through the sleeves. "Well we are almost done" She awkwardly laughed. She then unbuttoned her pants and slid them off and grabbed her new ones. "Can you help me up?" Reid helped her stand up on one leg and helping her put the pants on. She held on to his shoulder as she slipped her injured leg into the Pajamas and then the other one. Reid then laid he down. "That was harder than I thought" She giggled. "Thanks" She placed a kiss on Reid's cheek and noticed him turning red.

"You're welcome Jaydge" He awkwardly laughed. "I'm going to go lay on the couch"

"Alright" She smiled. Reid laid down on the couch completely shocked that he had seen Jennifer Jareau in her Bra and underwear. Was he falling for her? He had gone on a few dates with her and kissed her on the cheek. but never thought that she would actually love him . Reid fell asleep wondering if they could ever be something more than a little kindergarten couple. The next morning he woke up before JJ and made her favorite breakfast. Blueberry pancakes. He was just about done when he heard a knock in the door. He set the pancakes aside and answered it.

"Package for Ms. Jareau?" The man said. "Sign Here please" Reid signed and was handed 4 baskets and a file.

"Thank you" He shut the door and looked at the baskets. One was full of Cheetos and had a card reading "Up for some more online Scrabble Cheeto-Breath? -Emily". And the next one was full in little Knick-Knacks and a note that read "These always make me happy! -Garcia" He set that one aside and looked at the next one. "Here is a watch with a tiger on it. Reminded me of how brave you are. -Rossi". Reid laughed and picked up the next one. It was full of chocolate and stuffed animals. "Well I didn't know what you wanted so I got you this :)" -Morgan. Then he saw a file. A case file. "Hotch" he thought the. Opened it. "Henry made you all of this beautiful artwork for you at my house. Thought you might like it" -Hotch. He laughed then set them all aside and and started making JJ a plate.

"I smell something Good!" JJ hollered from the bedroom. Reid responded by bringing her a stack of pancakes and a side of chocolate milk right to her in bed.

"Here you go" He smiled.

"I love you Spence" She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"L-Love you too" He replied with a kiss.