Chapter 5

The team drove back to the BAU in silence. With the fear of what might happen to JJ next. Morgans phone rang and it was Hotch. "Did you find JJ?"

"No" There was silence on the other line.

"When is the last time you guys got some sleep?" Hotch asked concerned.

"A little over 48 hours"

"You guys need some rest"

"Hotch, None of us are going to sleep until JJ in found"

"Morgan. Your lack of sleep might be throwing off the investigation"

"Hotch! We are not resting until we find.."

"Thats an order!" Hotch said as he hung up. Morgan threw his phone on the floor board.

"What's a matter Morgan" Prentiss asked keeping her distance.

"Hotch is ordering us to go home and get some rest. Does that man think we are actually going to do that!"

"Morgan" Spencer said with restlessness in his voice. "Sooner or later we are not going to think straight because of lack of sleep"

"FINE! GO AHEAD REID AND PRENTISS! DO WHAT YOU WANT! BUT I AINT SLEEPING TILL SHE IS FOUND"

"Morgan please.."

"NO REID! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" The rest of the car ride was silent. They arrived at the BAU and Reid and Prentiss went to their cars, while Morgan sat alone in the conference room.

----------------------------------------------

Rick was carrying JJ ,who was passed out from being drugged,in his arms when He put her on a bed in what seemed like a prison cell. He handcuffed her to the bed and then waited for her to wake up.

"Jaydge! Sweetie get up" JJ rolled over and saw Reid, But little did she know that he was a hallucination.

"Spence?" She struggles to get up. "I'm so glad to see you" She tries to remove her handcuffs.

"JJ" he moves he back down on the bed. "Don't get up! I told you to stay down!" She then realizes it's just Rick Daley.

"What? Where is Reid?"

"He was never here sweetie" He starts to pat her hair. "Just me, Your husband" JJ looked at him confused. "didn't you notice the ring?" He points to her finger, Which is already bruised from the beating, an there is a ring.

"What? I don't want to marry you!" She tries to slip it off her finger but stops when he points a gun to her head.

----------------------------------------------

The next morning the team arrives at the BAU. They quietly go into the conference room when they notice Morgan asleep with his head on the table. "What should we do?" Prentiss whispers to Reid. Reid shrugs his shoulders then runs into the table and wakes up Morgan.

"FBI!" He points his gun at Reid who now has his hands up. "Reid! What the hell?" He puts his gun down.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to run into the table and wake you up"

"How long have I been asleep?"

"I don't know. We just got here" Reid replied as Hotch and Rossi walked through the door.

"Welcome back sir" Garcia said as she walked through the door behind them. "I got more information on Rick Coleman" The team sits down and listens to Garcia. "He was born in Leaky, Texas. He moved around a lot as a kid. When he was a in his late teens he had 3 cases where he tortured small animals, Then when he was a Senior in High School he was caught creeping on girls in the restroom."

"So this guy likes to torture and creep on girls?" Rossi asked.

"What a sicko" Prentiss added.

"So I was looking more at his.." She stopped and noticed a file popping up on her screen. She opened it and saw JJ.

----------------------------------------------

A/N Hope you like it!! Comment what you think.