Late Night Visit (Warning bit of smut)

If you do not like smut do not read!

I wake up, and I see that it’s 4:00 in the morning. I try to go back to bed but I can’t. I decided to go down stairs and make my self some tea. It always helps me go to sleep. I get down stairs and I see Pj sleeping on the couch. I creep my way into the kitchen trying not to make any noise. I grab my kettle, fill it with water, pop it  on the stove and wait for it to boil. I stand there waiting and then I feel hands snake around my waist. I quickly turn around and see Pj. “Peej what are you doing?” “Sarah, I want you, I need you so badly right now.” He crashed his lips onto mine. His lips tasted like cherries for some odd reason but I like it. His hands move down from my hips to my arse and then picking my up by my thighs. My legs are wrapped around his waist. He slams me into the fridge and starts kissing and biting my jaw line and neck. He finds my sweet spot and I let out a growl. He takes his shirt off and I follow with mine. I feel his bulge touch my leg. “My, my, my, we are excited.” I say in a smart tone. He smiles and his lips meet mine again. Our tongues are exploring each others mouth’s in synch. He carries me over to the couch. I get his boxers off releasing his member. He then looks to me and opens his mouth wide open. “BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!” I wake up in my bed and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. Reality hits me and I grab my pillow and start screaming into it viciously from the anger and disappointment that none of that ever happened. I get changed into regular clothes and I head down stairs to make some coffee.

Hahahahahah! I got you going there for second didn’t I? Well vote, comment, follow. Do all that fun stuff and I know this was a short chapter. Sorry but I will have another one up soon.