Suprise Visit

I wake up to the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon. Might as well get up and see what else Leah cooked. Leah had a great passion for cooking, it always made her happy. I trotted my way down stairs and made my way to the kitchen. "Hey something smells good." "Morning! Made you a plate right over there. Alright I have to go to work, see ya!" "Bye." I scooted over to the Island and ate breakfast. Then took a shower, got dressed, put on a little bit of make up, grabbed my rollar skates and headed out the door. I walked down to the bus stop and got on the bus. I said Good Morning to Jeff (my bus driver) and found a seat. I spent the whole bus ride wondering if I'll see Pj again. I finally got to work, clocked in, through on my skates and served food. The day went on by with every annoying customer after the next. My shift ended and clocked out for the day. I walked down to the bus stop, got on the bus. Jeff stops me, "Hey your boyfriend is in the back." "What?" I say with a furrowed brow. I look to the back of the bus and there he is, sitting in all his glory. "Thanks", I make my to the back. "Hey Sarah! Sit here with me." Pj calls out to me. Wow, he rememberd my name. I sit down next to him and our fingers brushed up against eachother, oh dear lord. "Hi Pj, how are you today?" "Im doing great now that I got to see you again." I felt my cheeks flushed with red. "How was your day Sarah?" "It was good. Just another day at work. How's your stay in Portland so far?" "Oh it's great. I love all of the forestry and the ornate buildings. Me and a couple of my mates took a trip up to cannon beach the other day. Its beautiful there. It's the second best veiw I've ever seen." "Oh really? What's the first?" He looks me up and down with a sly grin on his face. Now I'm really fangirling on the inside. "Wow! And how many girls have you used that line on?" "None that havn't caught me on it." We both started bursting out laughing. "So im guessing you work at Sonic." I realize that I still had my uniform on. I started to feel self conscious for having a lame job. "Yeah.... The one right down the road." I said in a shy voice. "I love that restraunt!" Thank god. "Do you skate out to people?" "Yeah I do actually." I pulled my skates out of my book bag to show him. "That's awesome, I've always wanted to learn how to skate." I started to get a big smile on my face just hearing him say that. We got to my stop, "Ok Ill see ya later Peej." "Bye!" When I got home I told leah all about it and she was really happy for me. I decided to go to bed early to get some sleep in. (Next day) It's now Wendsday and it's a slow day at work. My boss is in one of her bitchy moods and decides to tell me about her day when I really don't care. The rest of the day goes by. It's now about 3:00. "Hey Sarah!" my co-worker Margret yells out. "What?" "There's a guy out side in the parking lot looking for you. He's cute." "Tall? Flippy hair?" "Yup, that's him." "Oh boy." Ok Sarah don't look stupid. Just talk normaly like you did before. I skate out the parking lot and I immediatly spot him leaning against his car. "Hi Pj, what are you doing here?" "Do you want to go out on a date?" "Uhhhhhh....... yeah sure." "Friday night at 7?" "That's good." "Great it's a date." Pj Liguori just asked me out on a date, a real life FREAKIN date! I'm suprised how i'm still standing at this point. I give him my information and I'm putting my number in his phone. "You look cute in your skates by the way." I blush and my hands start to shake. "Thanks." I say in a really cheeky voice. "There you go." "Ok I'll pick you up at 7 on Friday." And with that he hopped into his car and drove away. When I got home later that day, I walked in grabed Leah and said, "Dude! you will never guess what happend."